XFC Press Release

Xtreme Fighting Championship: "The Rebirth"

Saturday, April 29, 8PM

Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal City Walk (formerly Universal Amphitheatre)

100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
Tickets available at Ticketmaster
For more information visit www.xfc.tv

Featuring Ricco Rodriguez vs. Lloyd "Cadillac" Marshbanks in the headline fight, XFC: "The Rebirth" will bring mixed martial arts fighting to a new and exciting level in Southern California. With celebrity ring announcer Bruce Buffer on hand to call the action, and invited celebrity guests such as Vin Diesel, Guy Ritchie, Sammy Sosa, Shannon Elizabeth, Tiny Lister, members of the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers, and many more slated to attend, XFC: "The Rebirth" promises to be the most talked about and exciting show of the year.

"I want to appeal to the grassroots mixed martial arts community as well as A-list celebrities and everyday fight fans," says promoter Fabiano Iha, a multiple-times mixed martial arts champion himself. "Too many shows right now are forgetting their roots and ignoring the fighters and fans that made them popular. The XFC will never do that but will be the people's show where everyone can come, see great fights, and hang out with their friends. That was one of the reasons I'm having the show at Universal City Walk...it's a fun place that people want to visit."

Other fighters on the card include Bobby "The Bad Seed" Hoffman, Wander "The Pitbull" Braga, "Maverick" Harvey, Joe Pardo, Toby Imada, Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch, Mansur Hidek, and Paulo Gazze Jr. "I picked all of the matches based on who I thought would give the most action and excitement to the crowd," says Iha. "As an added incentive for the fighters to mix it up, I'm giving a monetary bonus every time a fighter executes their signature move. So if a certain fighter is known for high kicks he'll get a bonus for every high kick he throws; if another fighter is known for throws he'll get a bonus every time he bodyslams his opponent. This will ensure that each fight will be aggressive and exciting."

To give fans a chance to meet their favorite fighters before the event there will be an autograph signing session a week before the event on Saturday, April 22, at Universal City Walk. Check www.xfc.tv for the exact time and location.

"The XFC is a show with a difference," says Iha. "People can come to Universal Studios early, go through the theme park, eat at one of the great City Walk restaurants and then go to the event." Afterwards, the excitement will continue with an afterparty at The Loft at the Highlands in Hollywood (6801 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 433, Los Angeles). "It will be a great fun night," says Iha. "This concept of integrated entertainment will take MMA shows to the next level."

To buy tickets for XFC: "The Rebirth" visit www.ticketmaster.com. For event information visit www.xfc.tv.

ttt

TTT for the "BAD SEED"

nice card

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt