XFL CHAMPS WHO'S NEXT

a big fight on the horizon. i will let dac announce it

December 10th for the XFL 155 title john cottrell will face king of the late night jonny carson. this is the kind of fight we have been looking for and are pleased to get this opportunity. thankks mr cook

The king of late night. Not king of the late night haha. Phone Post

Awsome post guys, with determination and hard work, I hope that i'n the girls weight category I can make an impact i'n the ameture division, b-4 turning pro.. My last 3- fights i'n kickboxing made me want to try out the mma circuit, so Here I go!! Levi- Trey are both awsome fighters with great careers ahead of them both.. Dac a genius when it comes to talent show case.. Phone Post

sorry jonny, no offense intended. cant wait to be accross the cage from you. gonna be a great show.

i train with tim elliot now.would love to rematch spoon he is tough a dude,but i want his belt.i would like to see jeremy spoon fight pulsifer.we have been teased with that fight before now its time to make it happen.then the winner can fight murdoc.

shane i agree with everything except spoon vs pulsifer for the title shot, puls just lost and spoon is undefeated. he should have to win 2-3 fights before he gets a rematch

None taken. Ya, should be a great show. How's the venue? I haven't been there or seen it. Phone Post

is a nice place, better backstage than the osage for sure

Seems like things hav just heated up i'n the xfl... Changing of the guards is always good, exspecially when home turf is at stake!! Platy gonna b- back 4- sure, Tulsa is under seige now, but not 4- long. It's gonna be interesting next 4- xfl's .. Phone Post

XFL 205lb Championship
Undefeated Brazillian fighter Edgar Dos Santos vs undefeated Oklahoma kickboxer and mma fighter Myron "The Future" Dennis.

XFL 170lb Championship
The rematch between Dylan "Savage" Smith and Brazillian Marcio Navarro who won a split decision over Smith July 30 at "Rumble at the River 1". Winner could face XFN Champ Joe Christopher.

XFL 155lb Interim Championship
Former champ Jonny "King of Late Nite" Carson battles rugged JC Cottrell for the Interim Championship. Kenny Giddens is out until later in 2011.

December 10, River Spirit.

cant friggin wait! 2 belts in 1 night, a big step up for cottrell but he is ready.

2 things AJ Varro isn't a bean farmer he is a lettuce picker. And 2 it wasn't a gift split deciscion. Zilla and 1 other judge scored it 30-27 for navarro the other judge someone the comission will never allow to judge again scored it 30-27 fir dillon. If you saw the fight you would agree there is no way dillon won any more than 1 rd. Marcio is light years ahead on the ground and is far enough ahead in the stand up department dillon is just outmanned. He has to ko marcio to get a win. And I don't see it happening.

I know carson is tough. That's why we took the fight. Jc is ready to fight tough or quit. If we win great. If we lose then we know we need more work. Its a good fight for jc any way you look @ it.

Can someone explain the XFL 170 class to me right now. I am confused on how the title has changed hands in the last few months. I thought Levi had title pulled from him at some point, but then last month had the title and lost it to Joe Christopher? Did Dylan Smith have the title at some point? If so how did he lose it?

IMO Dillon won the first round Easy 10-9, I thought the second was close...and the 3'rd was close...HOWEVER two Judges WILL NOT NAME NAME'S on here...TZ...called one of the shot's a knockdown...

A KNOCKDOWN...IN MMA...really needs some clarification...Really it does...The "person" I am talking should come on here and explain how the OKBC consider's a knockdown in MMA...puhlease...Thank you THAT IS ALL...

for now...

Not sure how someone can get taken down, spend the entire round in bottom side control and then get mounted and you still consider that to be a close round. No major damage done that round but I see no way you could give that round to Dillion.

WAR Myron "The Future" Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkFC - Not sure how someone can get taken down, spend the entire round in bottom side control and then get mounted and you still consider that to be a close round. No major damage done that round but I see no way you could give that round to Dillion.

hey i know you!

Dillon lost that fight, marcio handled him standinng and on the ground! I don't have any reason to be biased, I wanted Dillon to win cause I would rather fight him than do a rematch. Now it doesn't matter to me so I hope marcio wins so I can figt Dillon in January if that is something people wanna see.

i would like to see travis colanoc in the mix these days as long as he aint in my weight class.it would be cool to see him fight murdoc or spoon.is he still hurt? maybe his wife can fight the italian princess