XFO 12: Miller, Fiordirosa win

i flet beebe was stronger on the ground in the first and second. he had way more control and better positions. matt f. landed better shots and won but i think we need to see a rematch. imo.

lunchbox i think people are smoking herbs. how about you fight at an xfo you seem to know alot about mma. ttt for the lunchbox guy's first actual mma fight! LOL!

lunchboxtattoo - Chase was dominated?? Thats a big exaggeration. You are speaking as if this fight was not even competitive when it clearly was. Fiordorosa won and nobody here is arguing that. He did an awsome job, and he's a very talented fighter, but Beebe was not "dominated." Saying something like that discredits what a good fight it actually was. There were times either fighter could have won that fight. Congrats to Fiordorosa on the win.

Guys, I fought on the show, Monte told all of us that damage was first. Beebe did no damage to Matt. Monte said takedowns and positions are pointless unless you do something with it.

but yeah, the fight was great. A spectcular main event.

read. he isnt arguing the win he is just saying beebe fought tough as shit. next time he will do more damage. im sure he learned his lesson complete ground contol dosent win fights in the xfo!

ttt for the rematch

p.s id really like to see tommy lee come take his belt back!

Chase was throwing shots while he was on top and while he was on his feet. Its not like he didnt do anythign all fight. The third he didnt have much but the first two rounds were very close. Once again MATT WON because he fought a great fight but it is disrespectful to say chase was so "dominated" when he wasn't

Stfu jitsu,funny you say that because I already have been in XFO events, and my first fight was against Rory Markham in one of the last extreme challenges like 3 years ago. So I guess you will be not seeing my first fight in the XFO live because already happened. you could look up John Bolger on sherdog also they got one of my fight results on there. this is my favorite sport, so as a fan and a fighter I get into it alot. thanx for the support, maybe I'll see you in the croud at my next fight

I definitely wouldn't call it a domination, but with both camps there in huge numbers, many people will see it many ways. Fantastic fight and event nonetheless. Can't wait to come down and fight for Jeff and Monte again.

your name led me to believe you were a fat tattoo artist my bad.

lunchbox + tattoo = pizza and a juicebox? while getting tatto's!

no it's just the name of my Tattoo shop, when I got my web page I wanted to call it something people would remember. www.lunchboxtattoo.com it's kind of catchy

Anyone who was there, have any thoughts, opinions, suggestions on my fight??? I'd love to hear some feedback.

once i heard of it i never forgot it good job! how did you do against markam?

who are you canario?

I would be Andy "Canario" Ross, I won the very first fight of the night. I'm the Canadian you all booed...... :(

ttt

i missed your fight but i wouldnt have booed my great grandfather is french canadian.

ttt

Meh, it didn't bug me anyways. All it did was encourage me to put on a show.

ttt