xfo 17 results?

???

Date: 06/03/07 12:43 PM

19404 Total Posts
Ignore User
<SCRIPT> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 114907) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </SCRIPT>

I am going to do my best, but I cant promise anything, most of the time I was in the back so if someone could fill in the holes that would be great.

MAIN EVENT Matt Fiordirosa vs. Justin Shipman,145# Title Pretty sure Matt won in like a minute. Dont know by what, but pretty sure he won.

Main Card Herc Hayes vs. Ken Mcclelland, Super HW Herc won via ref stoppage. I was suprised. Herc is a very agile and skilled SHW. Ken controlled much of the standup and clinch but got tired trying to take a good defending Herc down. Herc got the top position eventually and rained down strikes. Ken wasnt hurt by the punches, but Bart allowed plenty of time for him to move before stopping the fight. Great fight, and a lot of skill shown between to big big men. We where all proud to see Ken come so far with so little oppurtunity and time to train. he will be back.

Kevin Knabjian vs Kris Fleurestil 170# Dont know : ( Mike Stumpf vs TBA 170# Pretty sure Stumpf won and did so very quickly

Ron Fields vs Jeremy Norwood, I believe Mr. Fields won and did so in dominating fashion without being punched if I remember correctly, I didnt see the fight personally but he looked pretty happy after the fight.

Eric Koch vs. Tyler Combs, Erik won via ref stoppage. Fight started off with an exchange of kicks. Then Erik through a big superman punch and they clinched up. Jockying for position eventually Erik attained the double underhooks and took down Combs in the clinch. Combs scrambled, Erik when to take his back Combs did well about getting to the side and shaking Erik off of his back. Erik ends up with Combs in his guard cant land any punches. Erik draws back Chambers both legs and up kicks into Combs chest in a dropkick like fashion. Combs flys back onto his back and appears shocked or dazed by it somehow. Erik jumps up and starts landing shots, Combs ties him up and goes to his stomach. Erik gets hooks in, Combs turns to his back and Erik gets mount where he locks up a mounted triangle and begins reigning down straight shots to the face, after probably ten? unanswhere blows to the face Bart stopped the fight. Combs was pissed the fight was stopped, and I am sure he could have taken more damage not sure if it would have changed the outcome but he was still classy. Keoni Koch vs. Jay Ellis, 155# Well I was cutting weight before accepting this fight. Jay Ellis got moved to a different fight and I ended up having to fight Sam Jackson instead. This fight was all over the fucking place. First of all Sam is quite a big bigger than me, and I expected him to come out balls to the wall. I landed a jab to the face and he came at me swinging for the fences, landed a couple leg kicks and they tell me he landed a couple uppercuts and punches, I clinched up with and attempted to slam him but he used everything he had to base out and prevent it. I turned the corned and took him down and ended up in a guillotine fully sunk which he cranked the shit out of. I defended and eventually after probably 30 second he let go. I picked him up and put him in my corner and started dropping the punches. Eventually he got up and I got him in the Thai Plumb and started pushing in the knees. I hurt him to the body pretty bad and dropped down to lock up another double. I picked him up, slammed him moved to side control, had and arm under his head, transitioned to the other side and locked out a side choke. Sam was strong, much bigger than me and a good furious fight. Just what I needed.

John George vs. TBA, HW Dont know how he won but he won in 40 seconds. Got to talk to John after the show. Cool guy!

Amateur Some of the amatuer fights where the best fights of the night. Some good scrappers throwing down in there. Good job fellas. Currans team did very well.

Original thread

I also heard the 3 fighters from G2; Joe Benoit, Justin Carr, Matt Kucula also won their fights.

XFO 17: June 2, 2007
AMETEUR BOUTS
Ryan Sturdy def. Ben Seelye 1:34 Rd. 2 (4:34) Ref stoppage due to strikes
Vince Wadman def. Bryan Matkin 9:00 unanimous decision
Steve Meredith def. Aaron Brooks 1:28 Ref stoppage due to strikes
Tom Belt def. Tony Rook 2:18 Ref stoppage due to strikes
Steve Shewry def. Josh Wagner 2:05 side choke
Matt Kucala def. Chris Disabatino 1:31 guillotine
Justin Carr def. Ken Klein :36 Ref stoppage due to strikes

PRO BOUTS
Keoni Koch def. Sam Jackson 3:34 arm triangle
John George def. Don Muse :42 Ref stoppage due to strikes
Joe Benoit def. Kris Fleurestil 1:36 Ref stoppage due to strikes
Mike Stumpf def. Jay Ellis 1:21 guillotine
Ron Fields def. Jeremy Norwood 1:03 triangle choke
Eric Koch def. Tyler Combs 2:37 Ref stoppage due to strikes
Cal Ferry def. Nick Dietrich 2:15 rear choke
Gabe Lemley def. Mike Pickett :50 head-arm choke
Antoine Hayes def. Ken McClelland 3:52 Rd. 2 (8:52) Ref stoppage due to strikes
Matt Fiordirosa def. Justin Shipman :19 Ref stoppage due to strikes

Jeff made money :)

ttt

I'm pretty sure this is Matt Kucula's fight.

Jeff made no money on this one. lol too many fights, not enough tix sold. Oh well, next one baby!
www.x-fighting.tv updated

XFO 17: June 2, 2007

AMATEUR BOUTS

Ryan Sturdy def. Ben Seelye 1:34 Rd. 2 (4:34) Ref stoppage due to strikes

Vince Wadman def. Bryan Matkin 9:00 unanimous decision

Steve Meredith def. Aaron Brooks 1:28 Ref stoppage due to strikes

Tom Belt def. Tony Rook 2:18 Ref stoppage due to strikes

Steve Shewry def. Josh Wagner 2:05 side choke

Matt Kucala def. Chris Disabatino 1:31 guillotine

Justin Carr def. Ken Klein :36 Ref stoppage due to strikes

PRO BOUTS

Keoni Koch def. Sam Jackson 3:34 arm triangle