XFO 2 Card

I was supposed to fight Jason Guida! I thought I was still fighting him. Going to call Jeff in the morning.

Whats your weight class?

You sure you are not fighting Clay Guida? I think he fights at 170 or 155 not sure.

185. Took the fight a month ago. Jeff called Master Bob looking for a guy to fight him, and I took the fight. Guess we can settle things out in the morning. Well guys, I really appreciate all this information.

I'll have info here shortly...

Schall hopes to 'Keep Truckin' in XFO event

FONTANA, Wis. -- Kerry Schall says "this is the year of the Meat Truck." And, so far, it has been exactly that.

Schall, nicknamed the Meat Truck, has won three in a row in 2004 and all of them by first-round stoppage. The Team Extreme fighter has won 8 of his last 9 and boasts an impressive record of 18-6.

On Saturday, June 26, Schall will meet a fighter with a similar streak in the main event of the Xtreme Fighting Organization (XFO) show at The Abbey Resort in Fontana, Wis.

Kevin Jordan of Atlanta has a 3-fight win streak of his own, two of those by KO. And although he is less experienced with a 4-2 overall record, Jordan thinks he can pull the upset over Schall.

"This is really a good fight... two heavyweights who are headed in the right direction," said XFO promoter Jeff Curran.

Schall, who trains with UFC vet Rich Franklin, has fought some of the best... including Fedor Emelianenko, Bobby Hoffman and Travis Fulton. Griffen has fought Travis Wiuff, Cabbage Carreira and Forest Griffen.

In addition to the heavyweight main event, XFO 2 will nine other bouts with young talent from Iowa, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin.

For more information, check out the website at www.x-fighting.tv. Tickets are available by calling Curran at 815 356-0454.

Main Event

Kevin Jordan vs. Kerry Schall

Main Card

Derek Keasley vs. Dan Gilbert

Andre Garcia vs. Steve Dau

Rory Markham vs. Jason Guida

Brandon Adamson vs. John Paun

Ryan Antle vs. Jesse Veium

Gabe Lemley vs. Clay Guida

Kit Kieu vs. Rob Mrotek

Jared Pautsch vs. Greg Hisler

TBA vs. Mark Plavcan

ttt

Thanks for the info Monte!

So Jason are you fighting on this card or what? By the way, training my clients has been and will be a bitch all day, my back is killing me! Just looking down hurts LOL! Funny thing is, you placed me down when you could have crushed me with that throw! I guess I didn't warm up enough, so my fault. I am supposed to train at noon, that is going to be interesting! It was great training with you last night.

Actually, I guess I'm not. I'm feeling it alittle from going through the ropes last night. I have to work this evening so I'm going to miss class, but I went this morning. I will be in evening class through the week. Thanks for coming and lets pick up our game and get you ready for you next fight.

This should be a great show. Jeff did a very good job with the first one as well.

Thanks for the card post, I really appreciate it.

-TBidness

Thanks for the card post, I really appreciate it.

-T-Bidness

Good luck to Meat Truck
"maybee he wont fall and bump his head"

see you guys this Saturday