XFO 4 event goes international

XFO 4, scheduled for Friday, Dec. 3 in Lakemoor, Ill., will feature an international card.

For more information, check out the XFO website at: www.x-fighting.tv

We had a late change... Darren Heinz replaced Dennis Reed. Because this happened after the deadline to enter, that fight will not be included in the contest.

Confirmed matches include:

Naoyuki Kotani (Japan) vs. Roger Huerta (Dallas, TX)

Virgil Strzelecki (Chicago) vs. Bart Palaszewski (McHenry, IL)

Hiroaki Kotani (Japan) vs. Alex Gasson (Canada)

Chael Sonnen (Portland, OR) vs. Terry Martin (Chicago)

Alisa Cantwell (Madison, WI) vs. Tara LaRosa (Raleigh, NC)

Clay Guida (Chicago) vs. Vito Woods (Detroit, MI)

Jason Guida (Chicago) vs. Mark Wallen (Chicago)

Jay Estrada (Chicago) vs. Sonny Leong (Canada)

Kenny Jewell (Georgetown, Ky.) vs. Gabe Lemley (New London, IA)

Tyrell Roberts (Tama, Iowa) vs. Charles Trice (Detroit, MI)

Nick Thompson (Kenosha, WI) vs. Darren Heinz (Illinois City, IL)

Sweet.

Who's Gasson?

Gasson fights for Shawn Tompkins.

"Pecker"

All Tompkins guys are sure to bring an awesome stand up action. That's what they do. Any fighter from Tompkins, given the chance, can be dangerous on there feet.

Visit the website for tickets and more info.
wwww.x-fighting.tv
ttt

ttt

The lineup has been updated.

if you need anyone to fight at 185-195 i would be interested and live just a couple hours north of Chicago.

Nick Thompson

ttt for the XFO events. Best MMA events I have ever been to or fought for. Definitely check it out.

Also ttt for Nick Thompson to get in on this card. Excellent fighter.

Look for me to return in XFO 5 as a complete different fight.

Fearless Goat

Nick, just email me at fiteiowa@aol.com

ttt

ttt for a great event..

Wouldnt it be great to have Nick "The Goat" Thompson and Robert "Fearless Goat" Mrotek on the XFO 5 card..lol.

Good Luck BArt for the title.

That's a Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.

TTT for this event and for Team Tompkins!! Cant wait to see "Pecker" and "The Mental Oriental" kick some A$$!!!

Oh yeah Bart too!!!

"Who's Gasson? "

Alex "Pecker" Gasson is a Kickboxing fighter our of London Ontario that trains with one of the most respected Stand up instructors in Canada - Shawn Thompkins. Thomkins himself is trained in the Bas Rutten style stand up system.

Gasson recently took home the K.I.C.K. North American Pro-Kickboxing title in Grand Rapids Michigan after fighting a 9 round contest with Aaron Lassi of Minnesota and took the split decision.

He has had some trouble with ground fighters in the past getting submitted while on the ground, and his 3-5 record reflects that but he is a spirited fighter.

He usually fights in TKO or smaller Cards.

Off topic one of his catch phrases in some of his interviews is that "You are going to get Peckered" Or something to that effect.

TTT

nice card

Best of luck to Jeff Curran and Monte Cox on this event. I truly wish I would have given a better performance at XFO 3 to avoid the knockout so I could fight on this card.

Fearless Goat

ttt can't wait the last show was great!
willy just about got into it with kieth hackney but hackney backed down-or so I may remember