XFO 4 event goes international

I cant wait for this event, every XFO has been awesome. Is this one going to be in a cage again?

TBidness

Is Rory Markham going to be fighting at this event? His name is on the poster...

TBidness

ttt

Rory told me tonight that he would not be able to compete do to a work conflict. He'll be in the next one.

Good luck Phil

"Is this one going to be in a cage again"

Most definitly. I can't wait to go to this event. I missed the other ones and will not miss this one. TTT for a great card.

I'm hoping to add two more fights for an even dozen...

Let's Add Jeff "Broken face/arm man" Curran. I hear he is fun to watch.
ttt

Unfortunatly Buck is not allowed on an XFO card or an Extreme Challenge. Enough was enough with his bad attitude. I had other situations with his previous teamates, who actually apologized and have had a serious attitude change so they can continue to fight for us. That's what it is all about. I just don't think buck cares.

ttt

What about Henry Matamoros on this card, or Red Schaefer? Bill Hill again?

Fearless Goat

ttt for my Combat-Do homeboys terry martin and jay estrada. terry's gonna have his hands full but i don't think chaels ever been hit as hard as terry's gonna hit him. great fight.

that friday night commute is a mofo but i'll be there.

ttt

Monte, Get our card like this! march 26th

Goat. matamoros is going to be in spain and Red didn't want to fight this time through. Be ready for a great show.
ttt for xfo
www.x-fighting.tv

Jeff,

Now that my head is getting back to normal I guess I will support your event anyways punk. :)
Get me a poster of the event and I will get it hung up.

ttt

TBidness

its gonna rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

The official hotel is the Hampton Inn, 1555 S. Route 31, McHenry, IL 60050. Phone: 815 578-1900.

Tell them you're with the XFO fights and they will give a discount.