Xi rumoured to be under coup from the military. Chinese flights outbound grounded, can someone in China confirm?

Beijing shocked legend: Xi visited Central Asia on the 14th, and Hu and Wen successfully persuaded Song Ping, the former member of the Standing Committee, that afternoon, and took control of the Central Guard Bureau that night.

Jiang Zeng and the members of the Central Committee in Beijing were informed on a single line. The original Standing Committee members removed his military power by a show of hands.

When he found out, he returned to Beijing on the evening of the 16th, was controlled at the airport, and is now under house arrest at Zhongnanhaiโ€™s home. The real image will be announced at the Seventh Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee. Unable to verify.

13 Likes

IF realโ€ฆHoly fuck!

7 Likes

Theresa Fallon

@TheresaAFallon

Rumors are swirling across the internet of a military coup in China and that Xi Jinping is under arrest after CCP seniors removed him as head of the PLA. Is the massive cancellation of flights in China just a military exercise, or is there something more to it? ๐Ÿง

2 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Maybe there was a Covid outbreak and they need to flatten the curve.

Stay safe Chinese frens :pray:

12 Likes

TRUMP!!

16 Likes

Just saying, itโ€™s September 24th in Beijing.

48 Likes

IN-teresting

1 Like

I hope some dogs crashed airliners into their buildings.

3 Likes

Found this link, never seen this site before, though.

2 Likes

America wins again

166A00EE-F882-4B38-9707-653BE009A111

9 Likes

I only have one bottle of bourbon. I am fucked.

2 Likes

@salvadorbuttersworth the og nostradamus

5 Likes

Zelensky will be pissed. He was begging China for money to rebuild Ukraine. Lol

8 Likes

Interesting turn

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hopefully they do Biden next when itโ€™s September 24th here. But Iโ€™m doubtful our military that isnโ€™t allowed to say mom and dad is planning on overthrowing the pedophile in chief.

13 Likes

This is awesome and scary

11 Likes