Xrp crypto pump

I know there was a few threads of ripple/xrp owners. XRP is currently up some 46% at the moment. A pump is coming from the same group that did dogecoin and GameStop. That’s happening on Monday apparently. So if you have xrp in a wallet get it ready on an exchange before Monday and take some profit if you can

1 Like

Well shit. Who's trading xrp? Most places have locked it up...

3 Likes

I’ve got and can trade through my Swiss broker. Some speculate $10 target...

fingers crossed

ConradB -

I highly doubt $10. I’d say a max of $2 and more possible is $1.50 with some luck. Still that would be some sweet return if people were buying in th dip

ConradB -

Mmhhmm just like doge to a dollar.

Market cap at $10 is 455561390510

XRP me no trust 

In

KeezyDoesIt -
ConradB -

455 billion?  

Jux, whatya think?

1 Like
ConradB -
KeezyDoesIt -
ConradB -

455 billion?  

Yup. With the current circulating supply. I think it'll get a pump. 10 is some YouTube personality bs in my opinion. But I guess you never really know. I'd say no where even close to 10

I traded alt coins years ago. They haven't done anything. They are scams and pump and dumps. Bitcoin and possible etherum are the only legit coins. Buy and invest in quality dividend paying stocks. Alt coins are worthless 

1 Like

I have 1649 of them but nowhere to trade. Anyone know of anywhere?

PepperUK -

I know there was a few threads of ripple/xrp owners. XRP is currently up some 46% at the moment. A pump is coming from the same group that did dogecoin and GameStop. That’s happening on Monday apparently. So if you have xrp in a wallet get it ready on an exchange before Monday and take some profit if you can

The group that did GameStop will delete any post that mentions crypto, so I doubt they have anything to do with it.

KeezyDoesIt -
ConradB -
KeezyDoesIt -
ConradB -

455 billion?  

Yup. With the current circulating supply. I think it'll get a pump. 10 is some YouTube personality bs in my opinion. But I guess you never really know. I'd say no where even close to 10

I hear you, let’s see how the market goes Monday, I’m thinking everybody is so hyped on the Gameswap thing, that craziness can set in?  Who knows?  Along for the ride.

I would buy if it was available anywhere 

I sold mine when coinbase wouldn’t trade them anymore. Not worth the hassle of multiple exchanges and stuff. 

uniquetechnique -

Jux, whatya think?

It's another pump n dump. Same strategy as doge. Sell into the strength & don't be left bag holding

The idea of these things is to flip them. Bag a few 100% & onto the next one

1 Like

I'll play along. 

I was a bit late on this so may bail if it goes against me too much before I have to sleep 

1 Like

Juxtaposition -

I'll play along. 

I was a bit late on this so may bail if it goes against me too much before I have to sleep 

Do you know if anyone is allowing trades? I am a noob and all I have is coinbase. I dont even have a wallet yet.