XTREME COMBAT CAGEFIGHTING

NEW DELAWARE MMA ORGANIZATION, LOOKING FOR AMATEUR FIGHTERS TO GET FIGHT CARDS STARTED IN DELAWARE AND SURROUNDING AREAS. WELCOMING ALL DELAWARE AND SURROUNDING AREA FIGHTERS TO JOIN. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE A NEW START UP BUSINESS, I AM PLANNING ON THE FIGHTERS HAVING MEDICAL/DENTAL/ACCIDENTAL DEATH INSURANCE!!!! EVEN THO, TECHNICALLY, AMATUERS CANNOT BE PAID, I AM TRYING TO COME UP WITH A SPONSORSHIP SYSTEM. I BELIEVE THE FIGHTERS SHALL HAVE SOME KIND OF REIMBURSEMENT FOR YOUR FIGHTS, AFTER ALL, YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR HEALTH ON THE LINE. I DO PLAN ON HAVING SHOWS IN DIFFERENT STATES AS WELL, SO PLEASE I WANT FIGHTERS WHOSE HEART IS AS PASSIONATE AS MINE AND WILLING TO BUILD MY BUSINESS WITH ME!! CONTACT DARRELL @ XTREMECOMBATCAGEFIGHTING@YAHOO.COM OR JUST SIMPLY CALL ME @ (302) 331-6691.

looking to fight. i have no experience in the ring. some bjj training, mostly independent. have 4 kids, traditional training not financially possible. if affiliation with a gym is a requirement, locating one with "pay as you go" and not a yearly contract would be helpful. any training i was able to do, people swore i had more training then i actually did. not concerned with being out matched. just want the challenge. i am 6' , 150-165 lbs. if you can place me , i won't dissappoint. you'll get a good show..worst case senario, i can take a beating. money not an issue, just want to get in the ring.