Xyience in trouble?

Better prices in Vegas??  Where?

Better instructors??  Not in Vegas, that's why almost every pro fighter in Vegas trains here.

Damn you guys!

Stop STEALING Sokescrog!

Do NOT make me come to the Xyience centre. I'll do it you know, and then we'll ALL be sorry!

Dougie, we have not stolen him yet.  Acually, he's stealing some of us and exporting them to Canada!!  Your getting Joey and Gray for awhile from what I'm hearing.

I wouldn't necessarily just assume that Xyience is in trouble, at this stage of development, just because of "layoffs" (if, in fact, there even are any)... often with early stage companies as various milestones are hit/missed management/board 'rationalizes' budgets to prepare for the next steps in company development...

SoCal is not my competition.  I could care less what they charge.

Let me get this straight....  You're a pro fighter that wants a discount and you want us to get you sponsorships to pay you?

You are correct.  Pro fighters normally pay more.  They have extra classes and multiple training sessions in a day.

Thats a terrible picture Walt.

You dont just post a pic of the son of God with some protein powder.

Have some respect.

Those UFC fighters would lose money and the Xyience girls would be on the streets pulling tricks.

That picture is terrible - everyone know Jesus was juicing - did you see how ripped he was on that cross?

they seem to be sponsoring just about every event on tv anymore. they were sponsoring a bunch of fighters on Diesel fighting and the last couple of WEC shows that were on HDNET.

They are also sponsoring Hezbollah.

I live in Vegas and heard the same thing last week....

Xyience prices are way too high, even in the high-price market....BSN NoXplode is half the price of their shit and out-sells it 500-1....Stop insulting the consumers with those prices....

Is the xyience Training Center the UFC training center? Does Zuffa have anything to do with xyience, or are they 2 seperate companies working together?

We are not the UFC training center. Zuffa & Xyience are 2 seperate companies working together.

We are $127 a month unlimited BJJ. That's all that Cobra Kai and LVCC offer.

Actually XTC you have some of your facts wrong. At cobra kai, you can get unlimited BJJ, unlitmited boxing, unlimtied kick boxing, and unlimited MMA for the low price of $120 a month. We dont just offer BJJ.

and we have not 1 BUT 2 bjj BLACK BELTS teaching at our schools, a handful of brown belts and purple belts also. not to mention a former pro boxer and former pro kick boxer that teach here. oh and current up and coming MMA fighters.

so yeah we're not just a BJJ school, just like you guys at just a supplement thingy

My bad useless, didn't know you guys added all of those classes. Good for you guys. Is that at the Sports Park or at the school on Highland?

school on highland behind cheetas

the sports park is something else, mainly bjj and mma

"Actually XTC you have some of your facts wrong. At cobra kai, you can get unlimited BJJ, unlitmited boxing, unlimtied kick boxing, and unlimited MMA for the low price of $120 a month. We dont just offer BJJ."

And all the free screaming you can handle.

LOL at PPV ads being cheap!!!