y do undercard fighters deserve higher pay?

Authority Figure - 
goku - 
Authority Figure - Hey, think what you like. Just stop pretending to be a fan of the sport and someone that respects fighters.

And the next time you find yourself whining about YOUR salary, just remember a lot of people died, protested and sacrificed so you could do something as simple as complain, much less have that job.

You know as westerners, we really don't get it. As little as 2 years ago, people in Japan were DIEING on the assembly lines at Toyota. Twenty years ago, if you worked at Hyundai it pretty much expected that you would lose an arm or leg way before you retired. I'm naming auto companies in Asia, but I could give a dozen examples.

You're living the good life. A job. The right to request a raise. The right to disagree w/ your boss. The right to sue your boss. The right to have the gov't investigate your employer free of charge. The right to a livable wage.

But you'd deny that to others. You're just too cool for school. smh.
i can respect a fighter without thinking they should get paid more..u list all these things as "rights" but they are not "rights"..thats calle self-entitlement...im not too cool for school - i believe i have a right to nothing

Dear God. I'm seriously going to need you state your age, level of education and country of origin. You just said that a "livable wage" is an entitlement. You just said that a right to reasonable work conditions is an entitlement.

Seriously, no troll, Age/Education/Country. I need context. It's obvious you don't understand Labor Law or Corporate Ethics, but most people don't, so I can't fault you. But I need to truly understand your position, so I need to know a bit about you. I promise, no bashing.
im  corporate attorney for an international lawfirm...bash all u want

goku - 
Authority Figure - 
goku - 
Authority Figure - Hey, think what you like. Just stop pretending to be a fan of the sport and someone that respects fighters.

And the next time you find yourself whining about YOUR salary, just remember a lot of people died, protested and sacrificed so you could do something as simple as complain, much less have that job.

You know as westerners, we really don't get it. As little as 2 years ago, people in Japan were DIEING on the assembly lines at Toyota. Twenty years ago, if you worked at Hyundai it pretty much expected that you would lose an arm or leg way before you retired. I'm naming auto companies in Asia, but I could give a dozen examples.

You're living the good life. A job. The right to request a raise. The right to disagree w/ your boss. The right to sue your boss. The right to have the gov't investigate your employer free of charge. The right to a livable wage.

But you'd deny that to others. You're just too cool for school. smh.
i can respect a fighter without thinking they should get paid more..u list all these things as "rights" but they are not "rights"..thats calle self-entitlement...im not too cool for school - i believe i have a right to nothing

Dear God. I'm seriously going to need you state your age, level of education and country of origin. You just said that a "livable wage" is an entitlement. You just said that a right to reasonable work conditions is an entitlement.

Seriously, no troll, Age/Education/Country. I need context. It's obvious you don't understand Labor Law or Corporate Ethics, but most people don't, so I can't fault you. But I need to truly understand your position, so I need to know a bit about you. I promise, no bashing.
im  corporate attorney for an international lawfirm...bash all u want

Man i have read some whoppers on here before but this might just be the biggest LOL.