Y NO, SF bashing? If DW did this! FLAMES!!!

How come nobody is up in arms about Strikeforce canceling a fight during the show? These guys were local fighters who lost $$ from sponsors, win bonus etc. - If DW did this the UFC would be getting blasted !! I would be blasting them!

I have always said they do not pay their fighters well enough! I have been comparing them to Boxing PPV, I was wrong! I should hold them to the standard of other MMA promotions, hands down they pay the most!

And would NEVER , NEVER do this to two fighters!!

Is the hate so fake, is it that most of you are just envious and jealous of DW? Because you see yourself as his equal? Because he puts himself out to be that way?

WTF? You will never hear me complain about DW and the UFC again! At least he holds his end up!!

Thats a really shitty thing to do

Because most of the fedor nut swinging, UFC hating, Pride never die people on hear will:

a) Never critisize a Non-UFC promotion
b) Refuse to admit that the UFC does do some good things.

Only saw Shield's and Fedor's match last night.... did they say why the fight was canceled? Was it due to tv time slot constraints?

Who did they scrap? I saw them weigh-in, but don not know their names. Where they supposed to fight at the end?

Imagine if they did this to a fighter the UG cares about like Roxanne this weekend. The place would be burning down.

Two guys they don't know? Eh, who cares!

AnthonyMMA - This did happen in ufc, but Dana gave them both full money.

Yup, and it was a situation beyond his control (Nover having a seizure).

lifeaftrprison - 
And would NEVER , NEVER do this to two fighters!!

Dana did the opposite ... he STILL PAID two fighter ... When Nova had his seizure backstage. He didnt need to do that but he did.

Dana is good people and has done more for MMA than all other promotions combined and thats a fact.

dang ... triple dana props at the same time!

dana paid off the athletic commission to get the fight bumped

-the ug

Dana paid them (Nover&Stout) their win bonuses along with the show money as well, iirc

There's been several threads about it already. This is the UG somebody bitches about everything, even free MMA...

Thread search...

MuchRespec' - There's been several threads about it already. This is the UG somebody bitches about everything, even free MMA...

Thread search...

I don't think anyone is bitching about free MMA. I thought the card was well done and seeing the best MMA practitioner in the world for free is always a treat.

I do think this is something that should be corrected by Strikeforce though. If you want to come across as the anti-UFC and bring forth new ideas on cross-promotion and professionalism you can't be doing shit like this.

Poor form IMO.

Not complaining about the show! Show was good!! Just that the guys got jerked out of money!

And not because a fighter got ill , because they said they couldnt fit it in!

Fighters were DeRay Davis & M. Miller

I am the biggest UFC , screwed the fighters advocate!!

And DW would not do this!! Strikeforce should pay win and show money and compensate for their lost sponsorships.

Just dont understand you guys!! All of you guys who have been bitching just like me about UFC and you have nothing to say about this?? Which is much worse IMO

Bastard In A Basket - There was over a half hour where we were all sitting in our seats waiting for the main card to start, they could have easily fit it in.

Exactly!!

didn't i read that they paid those fighters anyway?

humphrey sphinctermuscle - didn't i read that they paid those fighters anyway?

paid "show" money only , one of the fighters lost all sponsorship money. Both fighters had a lot of people in the crowd. Being that SF did this to them, they should have been compensated!!

Hoosier Fight Cl - Who did they scrap? I saw them weigh-in, but don not know their names. Where they supposed to fight at the end?

I could be wrong but I think it was Mark Miller and Deray Davis...

Seems like there's lots of criticism on here. Several threads. Rightfully so.