Y NO, SF bashing? If DW did this! FLAMES!!!

I didn't hear about this until today. I really hope these guys got paid. They put in alot of work and preparation for the fight and for something like this to happen and them not get paid is inexcusable

Definitely a shitty thing to do - the fighters should get their full purse

Just dont understand why this is even being defended! UFC would be flamed!!

Scott "Screw the fighters" Coker

Scott Coker should have paid them double their showing money.

Coker knows, that the fight is the easy part for these fighters.  Its training everyday for your whole life. to get these opportunitys to fight, which is the hard part.

It's like working an entire shift, but the computer didn't recognize you clocked in so you don't get paid.

Bullshit!  

ttt

Moth2Flame - Go to Sherdog, they complained about it

Good to see that people are hearing about SF's lame business practices.

The fighters showed up, were ready to fight and weren't allowed.

Moth2Flame - Go to Sherdog, they complained about it

My laptop refuses to go to Sherdog! It pops up a message and says "if you want a virus, please continue!"

LOL

lol ufc nuthuggers never die

people refuse to criticize strikeforce here. every flaw and mistake is met with excuses and justifications. it's kind of fascinating

Monsters Ball - Both fighters got paid and didn't even have to fight. They will fight on Strikeforce's next card so there is no big crime here. They basically will get paid 2 times for the same fight and only have to do it once.

Their out of sponsor and win money.

They also had family and friends who paid for tickets to watch them fight, and didnt see them fight.

LOL @ the SF nut huggers and paid posters

Nice to see you guys hate the fighters in this sport. Keep supporting people that run low class companies.

Strikeforce's down fall will be its affiliation with CBS. They need more fighters and need to be way more established to make it.

When CBS wants a show, they have to go with what and who ever is available.

coker is no angel, I don't know where everybody got this idea, ask any kickboxer from the late 90s..........

RUSRedDevil - coker is no angel, I don't know where everybody got this idea, ask any kickboxer from the late 90s..........

Hmmmm, all the SF paid posters and SF nut huggers make it seem like he's perfect.

xcouturefan -

Their out of sponsor and win money.

They also had family and friends who paid for tickets to watch them fight, and didnt see them fight.
Boo fucking hoo. Who the fuck are these guys anyway? How much money could sponsors be paying these guys for a NON-TELEVISED fight? As for family and friends, they got to see an evening of rip roaring fights.

^^^^LOL

They may not be paid tons of money but even a little sponsor money is needed when your training full time.

Maybe family and friends went to see these 2 fight. They only went to see them and didn't care about the rest of the card.

It's sad the way people on here defend business practices like SF is doing and bash on the fighters. Fighters make the shows, not the companies.

TTT

Elias Cepeda -  TTT

Monsters Ball - Both fighters got paid and didn't even have to fight. They will fight on Strikeforce's next card so there is no big crime here. They basically will get paid 2 times for the same fight and only have to do it once.

They're going to have to go back and run another full training camp. "They didn't even have to fight" really isn't relevant, because they did have to train, and that's the hard part. Coker should've given them their win bonuses, as well. If they're not being paid much, doubling that amount shouldn't be a big deal for Coker.

This isn't going to make me stop watching Strikeforce or anything, but it is a sleazy move. I'd expect more from a promotion that's trying and needs to gain fans.