Yahoo Homepage has roughly a Dozen Headlines on Trump and just ONE on Biden

I was on the Yahoo homepage and scrolling through their terrible selection of “news” stories.

There are more than a dozen headlines on Trump (plus stories about his family) and ONE Just ONE puff piece about the current President of the United States.

There are also new stories about Melania & Donald Junior, then WAY down there is a headline that mentioned Trump & Biden.

This is not the archives, these are the current articles they feature.

It’s insanity.

10 Likes

I’m honestly surprised Yahoo is still around

3 Likes

Seriously. Lol at acting like yahoo is at all relevant in 2021.

1 Like

Yahoo news is the worst. They post super biased Trump articles and disable comments.

I know. But it’s my main email and I am too lazy to change.

They were just normal/ boring until the last election then they went radical Left to try and keep up.

They banned all comments on their articles, now everything is radical Left / Identity Politics.

1 Like

Same, it’s my backup email I’ve had for years and I’m constantly getting shit articles.

I know Yahoo is waaay past it’s prime, but it’s just insane for anyone to have a 12/1 ratio of ex-President to Current President stories. It seems like insanity.

2 Likes

Libtards are still obsessed with Trump.

1 Like

They’re already freaking out about Trump running again so they’re starting the machine back up early.

1 Like

It’s cool. I still have a @ hotmail account. Haha!

I do too actually lol. It’s my Xbox email now.

1 Like

Not really. To this day, I see democrats and liberals talk more about Trump than they do Biden. I still hear them bring up Trump is the most silly conversations. I am friends with some of these people and I’m really baffled by this behavior. It is a mental virus if some sort

1 Like

The obsession with Trump is awesome. It is absolutely bizarre. Had a fight w someone about politics yesterday. They finished everything with “Trump should go to jail”.

Dumb, dumb man. Embarrassing. Very dumb. Lots of that in the country right now.

1 Like

You should probably switch to a new email provider. So many good, secure options.