Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens

Pulala - Bad fan reaction but Stephens is a faker

Nah, Stephens is tough. He ain't faking.

Grow up.

booooooooooooooooooo.

Joebbray98 - 
mdrndaysamurai -

Fans are right to be upset.  Hell im upset and I'm watching at home. Stop poking peoples eyes....

They can be upset but to throw shit into the octagon and possibly hurting someone is stupid

This kind of sht makes people vote for Trump.  No class in that arena

1 Like
Pulala - Bad fan reaction but Stephens is a faker

You're a fucking moron. Did you see how bad his eye looked? 

BuddyRevell - 

Nah, Stephens is tough. He ain't faking.

Relax ladies. Too easy, I was kidding. That sucked .

This smells fishy. Like Stephens was paid off .... 

That wasn't a post or a push off nor an attempt at a parry that was just a straight shot to both eyes.

Maybe a fine is in order, though it won't happen.  That was bs.

Mmmmm the racists rear their ugly heads in full fledge tonight. It wouldn't be the underground without racists.

2 Likes

Not a Stephens fan but that guy isn't faking it. His eye is definitely hurt, hopefully it heals up ok. 

The way Bisping glared at Yair while he spazzed out was good. Looked like he was thinking about smacking him. 

Hopefully there's a rematch. Not in Mexico though, fuck that shit hole after the way they acted tonight. 

3 Likes

I don't know what the Viva Mexico extreme nationalism is about. The country is such a shithole that it's controlled by drug gangs. Embarrassing. Imagine the ones that couldn't afford the ticket.

3 Likes

Well fuck... was looking forward to watching this scrap. Jeremy was in NO way faking that. His eye was fucked. They had to peel it open to take a look. 

Classy fans throwing shit. Think that was why Yair was pissed. Sure he was upset the fight got called as well. 

1 Like
tenchu - 

Grow up.

Tough crowd

Props to Herb for handling that situation as best he could, even calming Yair down. Shitty situation all around. Jeremy's eye looked fucked though. He's the last person I'd suspect of faking an injury.

Charlie Hustle - 

Mmmmm the racists rear their ugly heads in full fledge tonight. It wouldn't be the underground without racists.

Mexican is not a race, for the 500th time. Mexicans are of various races. Nearly half of recent Hispanic immigrants self-identified as white in the census.

2 Likes

Bisping should have kicked his ass.  

Damn you're an idiot

Charlie Hustle - 

I hear ya. The nationalist chants of “Viva Mexico”… disgustingly racist!

danybayamon23 - 

Damn you're an idiot

Nah, you are