Yair/Stephens rematch is booked! for October

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/1176980017596772366

1 Like

5rounds  would have been better but Yair will probably kick Stephens head off in the first couple of rounds anyway 

1 Like

Yair won't be there.

2 Likes

Man I have rarely been more excited for a non title fight. I hope Stephens dishes out the mother of all woodshed beatings to that little prick. He has shed fans nearly as fast as Honda post tuf. 

4 Likes

I'm more excited about this fight than I was the first time. 

4 Likes

Stephens should have the cardio to go balls out for 3 rounds. I don't think Yair has the power to keep him off of him.

2 Likes

15 seconds in, the referee should pause the fight and make Yair wear an eyepatch and see how he feels about it.

7 Likes

I hope Jeremy fucks him up

2 Likes

If the mma gods are just, Stephens batters him for a round and then finishes him like he did Dos Anjos.... leave no doubt and take Yair's ranking. Never have I disliked a fighter so much, so fast and suddenly.... I have the feeling he comes from a little money (for Mexico's standards maybe?) and is an entitled, spoiled little brat.  True even if he doesn't have $ though...

1 Like

Yair is a bonafide bitch

I didn't really care who won this fight the other day now I 100% want Stephen's to beat the living shit out of Yair

2 Likes
Dugs95 -

If the mma gods are just, Stephens batters him for a round and then finishes him like he did Dos Anjos.... leave no doubt and take Yair's ranking. Never have I disliked a daughter so much, so fast and suddenly.... I have the feeling he comes from a little money (for Mexico's standards maybe?) and is an entitled, spoiled little brat.  True even if he doesn't have $ though...

Apparently you don't know the mma gods.

Watch Jeremy get KOed in 15 seconds.

I hope he destroys yair thought. I love Jeremy.

Jeremy's gonna shatter this dudes face

Will Yair get booed?

Will be very entertaining if Yair gets beat down. Looking forward to this fight.

Double.

BuddyRevell -

Double.

Damn dude. I could understand wanting to see Yair KOd but removing him from political office? 

Not cool. 

WATHUNT -

I didn't really care who won this fight the other day now I 100% want Stephen's to beat the living shit out of Yair

Lol this all day 

I'm glad this rematch is booked so soon. Just want a decisive ending and closure on this. It better be violent however it goes.

Shugum - 

Yair will never make it to the cage. The Boston fans are gonna maul him during his walkout.

No