Yair/Stephens rematch is booked! for October

Let's go Jeremy!

I really hope Stephens is aware of how many fans are behind him now he's earned the love too.

I have yair the benefit of the doubt with his cut and resigning due to turning down fights. Now he's lost me as a fan and I hope Stevens can serve up some karma. 

Angry Ram -

If i was Jeremy I would put 2 fingers from each hand up my bum before I walked out and put my fingers in yairs mouth if given the chance. 

To be fair, you should mention that this is how you've started every day for 2 years now. Hope you meet Yair soon.

Fahqhard -

Jamie is going to come out aggressive and run right into one yair fingers again

Can you imagine if Yair poked Stephens in the eye again and ended the fight? It would have to be ruled a DQ this time.

neato!

Hocky -

15 seconds in, the referee should pause the fight and make Yair wear an eyepatch and see how he feels about it.

I love this eyedea. If you eye poke your opponent you have to wear an eye patch for the rest of the fight. Screw taking a point

I hope it looks like Stephen's vs Rony jason. 

Yair is going to win. He's the more complete fighter. Stephens only hope is to catch him with a punch that has enough on it to put the lights out. I don't think Stephens will land that punch, and Yair will put on a clinic till he gets the finish. I know you guys hate Yair, but that's the reality of the situation. Yair by KO late 2nd round.. 

Yair looks like a straight up dumbass now

http://instagram.com/p/B25lHc9HOqS/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Thebonfirexm -
Dugs95 -

If the mma gods are just, Stephens batters him for a round and then finishes him like he did Dos Anjos.... leave no doubt and take Yair's ranking. Never have I disliked a daughter so much, so fast and suddenly.... I have the feeling he comes from a little money (for Mexico's standards maybe?) and is an entitled, spoiled little brat.  True even if he doesn't have $ though...

Apparently you don't know the mma gods.

Watch Jeremy get KOed in 15 seconds.

I hope he destroys yair thought. I love Jeremy.

I said if.... I know they aren't or bones wouldn't be champ lol