Yair tried to fight Jeremy Stephens in hotel lobby

Apparently acted cool and asked how his eye was going then tried to start shit .

Eye looks good........

2 Likes
pennviachoke -
RingStinger -

Eye looks good........

Say what you mean, stop being passive aggressive, it's a weak look. 

So is acting tough behind a keyboard. 

3 Likes
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
pennviachoke -
RingStinger -

Eye looks good........

Say what you mean, stop being passive aggressive, it's a weak look. 

So is acting tough behind a keyboard. 

I know you are but what am I!

3 Likes
pennviachoke - 

No he didn't, he acted like a punk and then when Jeremy got physical he backed the fuck down.. Him and his crew.

Yair is a joke at this point

Let me guess, Jeremy responded to one of your cock-gobbling questions on here so you guys are BFFs now...

Yair takes his lunch and Jeremy knew it. Was a bitch way out. Doubt a crew of Mexicans in Mexico were punked by 1 short white boy from Iowa.

Oh wait...by the sound of your post, you were there, so what went down?

1 Like
DoovyB -
Hunter Thompson's .45 - I love Bane Cat. I've watched it at least 30 times in my life and I will watch it again in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

yep, everytime this thread is made i watch it again

cant have enough bane cat

This^

Doesn't get old and I always laugh Phone Post 3.0

1 Like
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

No he didn't, he acted like a punk and then when Jeremy got physical he backed the fuck down.. Him and his crew.

Let me guess, Jeremy responded to one of your cock-gobbling questions on here so you guys are BFFs now...

Yair takes his lunch and Jeremy knew it. Was a bitch way out. Doubt a crew of Mexicans in Mexico were punked by 1 short white boy from Iowa.

Calm down retard 

15 Likes
pennviachoke -

I said what i meant, His fucking eye looks good..

You interpret that how you want tough guy.

1 Like

So what are we saying here, his eye is fine? 

He said his eye is fine during the interview, several times.

*can*

1 Like
pennviachoke -
RingStinger -
pennviachoke -

I said what i meant, His fucking eye looks good..

You interpret that how you want tough guy.

Sure you did, that's why you left the statement open ended :/

Hows it open ended, his eye after the horrible scraping it got 2 days ago looks good..

1 Like
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

How many corneal scratches have you been treated for? Was an legit injury. They didn't say he lost his eye moron. 

2 Likes

Hard to be a fan of Yair after all of this. I doubt he did it on purpose but he clearly did it and Jeremy's eye was clearly fucked. Then basically saying Jeremy was milking it and coming at him all aggressive after the fight. And now saying he's not all that interested in fighting Jeremy again. Not once did he take responsibility for what HE did and made it all about how Jeremy didn't want to fight.

2 Likes
Stea1th -

So what are we saying here, his eye is fine? 

What makes you say that?  

Dana needs to buy that footage off yair's sister then use it as promo material for their rematch 

1 Like
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

You try so hard to be tough on here it's hilarious.

Bret Kavanaugh -

Dana needs to buy that footage off yair's sister then use it as promo material for their rematch 

Footage of his sister? I missed something. What happened with her?

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

Shitty post. The Mexican tough guy doesn't want to fight the little white guy from Iowa now, why's that? 

This thread is a fucking shit show

2 Likes