Yair tried to fight Jeremy Stephens in hotel lobby

wrestlerguy04 - 
Bret Kavanaugh -

Dana needs to buy that footage off yair's sister then use it as promo material for their rematch 

Footage of his sister? I missed something. What happened with her?

Pinkeye for an eye

wrestlerguy04 -
Bret Kavanaugh -

Dana needs to buy that footage off yair's sister then use it as promo material for their rematch 

Footage of his sister? I missed something. What happened with her?

Jeremy said that yairs sister has video of the altercation in the hotel, but probably won't release it because yair comes off as the bitch 

1 Like
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

No he didn't, he acted like a punk and then when Jeremy got physical he backed the fuck down.. Him and his crew.

Yair is a joke at this point

Let me guess, Jeremy responded to one of your cock-gobbling questions on here so you guys are BFFs now…

Yair takes his lunch and Jeremy knew it. Was a bitch way out. Doubt a crew of Mexicans in Mexico were punked by 1 short white boy from Iowa.

Oh wait…by the sound of your post, you were there, so what went down?

That “white boy” from Iowa is 50% mexican my friend

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

No he didn't, he acted like a punk and then when Jeremy got physical he backed the fuck down.. Him and his crew.

Let me guess, Jeremy responded to one of your cock-gobbling questions on here so you guys are BFFs now…

Yair takes his lunch and Jeremy knew it. Was a bitch way out. Doubt a crew of Mexicans in Mexico were punked by 1 short white boy from Iowa.

Wop in Brooklyn is laying down hardman law here. Lol

Just rebook the fight and let them finish this Simple solution.

Yair is pissed because he knew that the eye polk was a game changer, but didn't get a chance to capitalize. Thats the real of it all. 

2 Likes
ironbelly - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

Sicilians aren’t wops you stupid fuck.

Yair sounds like a fucking douchebag

I hope Jeremy floors him when they fight

1 Like
BrckNoHitBk - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

You try so hard to be tough on here it’s hilarious.

Cool story bro. Nobody else ever argues on here. I’m trying to he tough yet every other fuckhead on this stupid thread is implying that the Mexican professional fighter was scared. Ok nigga.

1 Like
RingStinger -
pennviachoke -

I said what i meant, His fucking eye looks good..

You interpret that how you want tough guy.

These people are clowns. The LAST person in the UFC looking to quit or a way out is probably Stephens. I'll poke you and scratch in your fucking eye "tough guy" and see how tough you are. I have trained on and off for 15 years and had some eye pokes and nut shots that have sent me to the locker room to check my well being. So anyone that has even trained hard knows what's up.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
ironbelly - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

Good point - Sicilians are part eggplant.

1 Like

Part? That emoji on phones were put on for us.

I'm just going by what Dennis Hopper told me.

pennviachoke -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
pennviachoke -
RingStinger -

Eye looks good........

Say what you mean, stop being passive aggressive, it's a weak look. 

So is acting tough behind a keyboard. 

Lol at thinking that's tough talk.. Lil sensitive? 

Yes I can be such a fragile flower at times lol

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
ironbelly - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

They’re moors 

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
BrckNoHitBk - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
pennviachoke - 

You try so hard to be tough on here it’s hilarious.

Cool story bro. Nobody else ever argues on here. I’m trying to he tough yet every other fuckhead on this stupid thread is implying that the Mexican professional fighter was scared. Ok nigga.

You sound like a kid, a stupid kid. 

I got my cornea scratched bad once .. felt like a needle went thru my eye.. if Jeremy had anything like that I know I barley could move it hurt so bad.. my eye is still scratched from it 

but I couldn't open my eye for almost 5 days .. he looks like hes fine here .. 

This is all good & stuff but don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -
RingStinger -
pennviachoke -

I said what i meant, His fucking eye looks good..

You interpret that how you want tough guy.

These people are clowns. The LAST person in the UFC looking to quit or a way out is probably Stephens. I'll poke you and scratch in your fucking eye "tough guy" and see how tough you are. I have trained on and off for 15 years and had some eye pokes and nut shots that have sent me to the locker room to check my well being. So anyone that has even trained hard knows what's up.

Where did I say anything about Jeremy quiting you moron.

they need to rebook this on one of the next 2 events