Y'all iz Krazy!!!

Rashad WILL win... they have similar games (counter fighting), Rashad does it better though and is more athletic. Rashad via JD and he will win 4 out of the 5 rounds, 2 of the rounds will be a beat down by Rashad. dont be surprised if he finishes Machida by the 3rd. Rashad is the truth and will (i hate to say it) beat Rampage. the only one that will give him a run for his $$ will be Jon Jones...in the future though...Matt Hughes will win via brutal ground and pound like always. dont believe me? look up my past posts. im rarely wrong......

Mega-Lurker is Mega-Wrong!

Seems to be biased towards a certain color of race also.

ahmadxman - Rashad WILL win... they have similar games (counter fighting), Rashad does it better though and is more athletic. Rashad via JD and he will win 4 out of the 5 rounds, 2 of the rounds will be a beat down by Rashad. dont be surprised if he finishes Machida by the 3rd. Rashad is the truth and will (i hate to say it) beat Rampage. the only one that will give him a run for his $$ will be Jon Jones...in the future though...Matt Hughes will win via brutal ground and pound like always. dont believe me? look up my past posts. im rarely wrong......

You are wrong. 

Did you just get out of prison?

Mega lurker appears to be mega troll.

Cage Potato LOL funni lil guy.....Crowbar another funni lil guy... im no troll though and u will no very soon..... yall r real funni though...lmao!

OldSchoolMike - Mega-Lurker is Mega-Wrong!

this

blazing09.gif picture by TheDropper

sometimes lurkers lurk for a reason

Ya'll don't be tryin to play my rappy ahmadxman.  He be knowin what he's talkin' bout. That ninja's the truth. Rashad is for real, for real, the beastiest. That's real talk. All you tricks need to get schooled by a real G.

D Sizzle - I don't care who wins because Shogun can beat both of them!!!

D Fizzle IMO - FAIL

ahmadxman - Rashad WILL win... they have similar games (counter fighting), Rashad does it better though and is more athletic. Rashad via JD and he will win 4 out of the 5 rounds, 2 of the rounds will be a beat down by Rashad. dont be surprised if he finishes Machida by the 3rd. Rashad is the truth and will (i hate to say it) beat Rampage. the only one that will give him a run for his $$ will be Jon Jones...in the future though...Matt Hughes will win via brutal ground and pound like always. dont believe me? look up my past posts. im rarely wrong......

OldSchoolMike - Mega-Lurker is Mega-Wrong!

Mega lurker came out of the depths of lurk to speak the truth!

Thank you mega lurker!

I disagree but the odds are really against Rashad.................So if you truely believe this you should place a bet. If you bet 100 you would get back 280 (100 of it already yours)

MAN UP PUSSY and get yourself to Bodog.com

its ok, Jonkiman,Reggie SR.D-Sizzle ronald dojo,coledaddy,crowbar,greco & cage potato. im sure yall will have the integrity to simply come on back around the corner and lay an apology upon my table. its ok i 4give your ignorance and inexperience. u just dont no the game and u fall prey to emotionalism, media hype and popular opinion.... but some of the covert/overt racism is expected from some but itll get u nowhere.. thanx for eating ur words and apologizing b4 hand.
peace!

and i just might put some $ on it. tell me where to find the site

I talked this over with my psychiatrist and therapist and they both agree the you sir are correct. I am 100% pure bat shit crazy.

ahmadxman - its ok, Jonkiman,Reggie SR.D-Sizzle ronald dojo,coledaddy,crowbar,greco & cage potato. im sure yall will have the integrity to simply come on back around the corner and lay an apology upon my table. its ok i 4give your ignorance and inexperience. u just dont no the game and u fall prey to emotionalism, media hype and popular opinion.... but some of the covert/overt racism is expected from some but itll get u nowhere.. thanx for eating ur words and apologizing b4 hand.

peace!

I ain't perpin'. I'm ridin' wit you dawg. Rashad is gonna' win.

That's real talk.

Ronald McDojo - 
ahmadxman - its ok, Jonkiman,Reggie SR.D-Sizzle ronald dojo,coledaddy,crowbar,greco & cage potato. im sure yall will have the integrity to simply come on back around the corner and lay an apology upon my table. its ok i 4give your ignorance and inexperience. u just dont no the game and u fall prey to emotionalism, media hype and popular opinion.... but some of the covert/overt racism is expected from some but itll get u nowhere.. thanx for eating ur words and apologizing b4 hand.
peace!

I ain't perpin'. I'm ridin' wit you dawg. Rashad is gonna' win.

That's real talk.

Word, we wit u my dude. rashad our boy too!! we juz feelin all uncertain and shit , u know all that "one '0' must go" junk give me the willies. but we got u no doubt, jus say nay to the haters.

this isnt a matter of emotion and hype. Rashad has beaten higher quality opponents and at heavier weights.