Y'all wanna see a dead body?

vimeo dot com forwardslash 260170446

It's real fucked up. Teenage boy waves bye bye to camera before blowing his head all over his bedroom with a shotgun. Mom comes in and finds him. Several minutes of her losing her marbles.

It's real fucked up, like I said. I feel horrible for that poor mother. I can't even force myself to realistically consider what she must have gone through. I had to go give my kids hugs and tell them all that I love them and that they can talk to me about anything no matter what with no fucking hassles after watching that.

No thanks.

why 

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

You should post the elevator scene where Arnie blows T-100's head off with a shotgun, more appropriate.

Why would I ever want to watch that?

What is wrong with you?

What in the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you post that here? Hope you get banned 

No thanks, faggot. 

Fuck OP, fuck no! 

no. fuck no. no thanks. nope.

You should have asked if anyone wanted to see your weiner, would have gotten a better response. Fuck you op

And I fuckin shouldve listened and not watched that shit. I’m out 

Cant find the video.

Jclover123 -

Cant find the video.

Why do you want to find it?

Who the fuck wants to watch a kid blow his fucking head apaprt, THEN watch his Mim find him and lose her shit??

Al Cappucino -
Jclover123 -

Cant find the video.

Why do you want to find it?

Who the fuck wants to watch a kid blow his fucking head apaprt, THEN watch his Mim find him and lose her shit??

I probably would have not clicked the play button.

Jclover123 -

Cant find the video.

How many neighborhood pets had you killed?