Yamma Play by play....

Hey guys...i will be doing a live pay by play of tonights yamma....

I will be doing it on this thread but if you guys coudl hit the website a few times, that would be great

www.adcombat.com

sitting next SiouxNYC (jim) and Esther from combat lifestyle....

Arias

excuse me....Esther is allelbows !

jim pounds chest for UG salute

ttt

ttt thanks

Lamont Lister (212.6lbs) vs. Oleg Savitsky (199.4)

first fight.....

AGJ - sitting next SiouxNYC (jim)...

Try to have a good time anyway...

LIster drops SAvistky with a right cross....

LIster contintues the barrage on the ground and the ref stops it about 30 secs into the fight

Bryan Vetell (266lbs) vs. Antwain Britt (228.2lbs) next fight

After Vetell dominated the most of the first round, referee Mullhall breaks the action and stand up the two fighters.  Britt capitalizes and takes Vetell down and gets the full the mount and unleashes strikes which forces Vetell to lose the mouthpiece.  However, this fight is only a one round fight and the decision goes to Vetell.  The reason for the one round is due to the fact that these fighters are alternates in the heavyweight tournament.  Tough break for Britt.

thanks Arias.

How's the Yamma looking? How is it effecting the action?

it was hard for Vetell to get mount and transition from pistitions becasue of the incline.....i think someone could break an ankle soon but it's a neat conept....

AGJ -  it was hard for Vetell to get mount and transition from pistitions becasue of the incline.....i think someone could break an ankle soon but it's a neat conept....

Neat being you can watch someone get their ankle broken?

lol...no....

Yamma is also passing out flyers that state "Yamma PitFIghting II"   Middleweight Championship.

YAMMA MANIA SWEEPS THE NATION

Does it look like the ground floor can see the action?  The way the pit sloped I figure you'd have to be a few rows up to see the fights of they hit the floor

How is the production?

Chzog.....it actually a bad spot on the ground flo0r imo.....I have to look at the overhead screen when the fight goes to the ground......

esther is taking pics and she stated that it's hard for her to take pics because of the incline...

production appears to be good....the guy announcing is harsh.....

sounds like he has one of those things that people talk through their hole in their throats!