YAMMA was terrible...But...

Wasn't as bad as Iron Ring.

It was fucking terrible. Stop fucking trying dude, you're failing miserably. When you have a piece of shit and you try to cover it up by putting powdered sugar on it, guess what - It's still a piece of shit. I have seen local events with better production and fights than this garbage. It was a poor excuse for an event and the coolest thing about the entire thing was - The belt.

Travis did great but other than that, just an absolute terrible event.

dude- ok, you hated yamma-  Can we move on now?

So how bad was Butterbean?
I just read somewhere that once he went to the ground he couldnt get back up? Im picturing a turtle.
The freaks that fat im sure he could have gathered momentum, rolled onto the sides and got airborne and land on top of Pat Smith.
Hope this is the last time that spectacle ( butterbean) represents anything to do with MMA.Did see Oleg vs Kerr, was embarrasing to see this after seeing them in their prime.

Yamma sucked. Seriously.

The concept might of worked if they didn't have a bunch of nobodies fighting. Ricco & Wiuff were fine on the card.. Tak/Kerr was ok for name value, as was Smith/Butterbean.. But if they seriously want to be respected in the world of MMa, they need to up their cards and production value..

Honestly, It was a disaster.

fuck im so pissed my tivo didnt pick this shit up...anyone have a link to the vids? ched38@hotmail.com

No, YAMMA was absolutely terrible.

What was with the one 5 minute round? Did they want everything to be JDs?

TheThrill - fuck im so pissed my tivo didnt pick this shit up...anyone have a link to the vids? ched38@hotmail.com

don't waste your time

"What was with the one 5 minute round? Did they want everything to be JDs?"

They didn't want the guys to die from heart attacks.

actually i saw the kerr/oleg fight the only other one i wanna see is bean/pat smith if anyone could point me in the right direction haha

TheThrill - actually i saw the kerr/oleg fight the only other one i wanna see is bean/pat smith if anyone could point me in the right direction haha

no need to see that either. imagine what it would be like to fight a giant weeble wobble.

TheThrill - you do have an email on the way if you insist though

Oleg got nailed as usual, but came back as usual. Back in the day he was like Big Nog. Takes tremendous punishment but pulls out the fight.

I wonder if Oleg would have won that tournament if he'd been in it instead of the superfight.

FredruM - Honestly, It was a disaster.

STFU KKM , You didnt even watch it .

Hong Kong Phooey - 
FredruM - Honestly, It was a disaster.

STFU KKM , You didnt even watch it .

But for those of us that did, it was definitely a disaster.

darren-amazing, thanks!

i enjoyed pat smiths win

damn im so pissed im at work right now im like a kid in a candy shop haha