Fister -

Fuck him. I hope his plane crashes 

There’s something broken in your head. 

Yeah, that’s a fucked thing to say.

Go watch baseball pussy

4 Likes

Was rooting for Yan. He’s a tard.

2 Likes

sterling is the champ... regardless of the circumstances, he got a belt for almost getting ended but should have got an oacar

edit: if he slips into a coma later then my bad

Fister -

Khabib can help with that

Since most of you guys don’t fight or train, I’ll break this down. When standing over your opponent you can’t always tell if their knees are both down or if one is a few inches off the mat. When your corner yells hit him you assume they have a better view and you hit him. His corner may be retarded but he really isn’t to blame if the corner was yelling hit him.

3 Likes

Who knows how affected Aljo would have been going forward - it was definitely trending poorly for him. I could see if it were a Koscheck vs Daley-esque foul, but that shit was highly egregious. Enough so that he could have almost sat there and been like “yep - that was bullshit and I’m going to milk it. fuck that shit”

If this weren’t prize fighting, we’d admonish him endlessly. But Peter handed that to him on a silver platter. DAMMIT

1 Like
Eskimo -

Since most of you guys don’t fight or train, I’ll break this down. When standing over your opponent you can’t always tell if their knees are both down or if one is a few inches off the mat. When your corner yells hit him you assume they have a better view and you hit him. His corner may be retarded but he really isn’t to blame if the corner was yelling hit him.

Yeah if I’m winning comfortably I’m gonna take that chance,  cause Russia!

1 Like
Eskimo -

No. He's dumb as fuck simple as that 

1 Like

In the first I think ,  he threw the same knee to grounded aljo and kit landed just below his head like on his sternum

Fister -

Ahh cmon grow the fuck up

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Jalen86 -

That is what you call a "Russian Dive" ... Totally intention, totally on purpose ... And I guarentee you some shady guy in Moscow or St. Petersburg had a betting angle on this sort of an ending to the fight ...

Yeah, with +110 odds I could see someone making bazillions on a Sterling victory. 

/sarcasm

Ok but what are the odds of a DQ win for Sterling?  Those were just the straight up odds.

2 Likes
Eskimo -

Only problem with your statement  A REF YELLED OUT NOT EVEN 15 SEC EARLIER that he's a downed opponent.... so he knew. 

1 Like
ShanTheMan -
Fister -

Fucking lol

i mean hey, that’s rude 

2 Likes
Strykr619 -
Eskimo -

Only problem with your statement  A REF YELLED OUT NOT EVEN 15 SEC EARLIER that he's a downed opponent.... so he knew. 

That could change in 1 second and you always listen to your corner. 

Honestly, you guys are retarded lol. I don’t like the outcome but you guys clearly aren’t able to comprehend the situation for Yan. He’s in a fight, not playing cards. He’s trained to listen to his corner. Really is as simple as that.

1 Like

Is nobody listening to the actual telecast tonight? He asked his corner in Russian if it was okay to kick, and his corner told him it was, then he threw the knee and it was not okay to do so.

Khabib told Rogan and Anik that this is what he heard in Russian. Bad form, but if you can't rely on your own cornerman who is supposedly sitting with a better view of your opponent's knee on the ground than you, then that's the shits! His cornerman failed him, and he isn't likely to be present for the rematch.

1 Like
Eskimo -
Strykr619 -
Eskimo -

That could change in 1 second and you always listen to your corner. 

Honestly, you guys are retarded lol. I don’t like the outcome but you guys clearly aren’t able to comprehend the situation for Yan. He’s in a fight, not playing cards. He’s trained to listen to his corner. Really is as simple as that.

When in doubt just knee the guy right in the face.  It’s the Russian thing to do.  Fuck playing it safe

1 Like
Gritty -
ShanTheMan -
Fister -

Fucking lol

i mean hey, that’s rude 

Putin can make it happen

1 Like

Yan fucked up. 100%

That said, the rules are fucking dumb.

Pride or die cockfucks.

2 Likes

Anyone opposed to Pride striking rules on the ground is a FAGGOTPANCH.

CAWK.

1 Like

![](upload://2O9pIxJMN3smJwY5D7Grn4NjXco.jpeg)

2 Likes