Yan by whatever he wants.

4 Likes

I’m taking Sean in an upset.

2 Likes

If sugar wins he wil have my respect finally

6 Likes

Really ?

1 Like

Prediction: O’malley loses on a freak injury or foul and declares himself the winner.

7 Likes

If you posted one, it’s buried.

1 Like

DQ redemption fight

what’s up with Yan in that pic? looks fucken weird

Yan by however he wants, hopefully this will shut up him and his dumbass fans.

7 Likes

Yeah sure, Yan will probably beat O’Malley’s cornrows sideways. Even so, Yan will never be as big of a deal on social media as Sean. Yan is a great fighter, but his followers count is bush league.

Yan will destroy omalley

Surprised this matchup is even a possibility. Outside of some fluke, O’Malley gets his ass kicked badly. Which hurts his brand as a UFC “star”. Seems like one of those guys Dana And UFC want us to believe is better than he really is. The coddling can’t go on forever I suppose.

If he really just wants the fight and is down for the challenge, good for him. I’ll give him respect for that win or lose.

1 Like

I’m betting on a NC being declared in the first round, and the air going out of the arena.

1 Like

I’m pulling for O’Malley. Love the hype trains. They’re fun. That being said, Yan gets the W by way of gorilla fucking the dye out of O’Malley’s hair

2 Likes

This fight doesn’t make any sense to me. O’Malley has yet to prove he is a top 10 fighter. Yan is #1 in the division and #13 on the pound for pound list. Imagine where O’Malley would rank on a pound for pound list. Not even in the top 100. Why not put O’Malley in against Rob Font or Umar Nurmagomedov? Those fights make more sense. Especially the Umar fight.

With this and the Nate fight maybe UFC is taking a new “Fuck it. Throw 'em to the wolves” approach to matchmaking? They’re all big boys, they’re all pro cage fighters, let there be some mismatched one-sided carnage once in a while.

1 Like

it’s a shame. yan has quite a solid comedic mind running his social media.

You need help

1 Like

This is basically a title fight for O’Malley

3 Likes

O malley must be getting paid big $ for this one.

1 Like