Yana: Thank you Dana, no more worries about money

https://vk.com/id249368?w=wall249368_11889%2Fall

Mad experience I received this weekend ? thank you all for your support. It is not always possible to do what you want, sometimes you have to make compromises. For those who asked why you need it ?? sometimes there is simply no choice. Thanks to Dana White I now do not need to think about money (do not look at the official figures, I was paid several times more $). I went out on a short notice not in my weight and spent a crazy media week in order to headline the PPV event in my debut fight in the UFC. Dividing the cage with Cyborg, now it's definitely can't get any harder for me -time to return to my weight and make noise here ?? watch the news. Coming soon to battle

Dana gets a lot of heat here but he's good folks

That division is completely bogus and outright useless 

yet he doesn’t pay fighters who make weight when their opponent doesn’t and the fight is called off.

God bless Dana.

Cool.

Nice to hear.

Rahjai MD -

‘Roided out featherweight fights bantamweights’ shouldn’t be something the ufc showcases and should be something they’re embarrassed to stay associated with.

Oontyex -
Rahjai MD -

‘Roided out featherweight fights bantamweights’ shouldn’t be something the ufc showcases and should be something they’re embarrassed to stay associated with.

I wish they just never brought cyborg to ufc. What a massive sham.

Official pay was 100k

touch - 

He may be but not because of this. This is disgusting. I am happy she was able to make some good money but she went into that fight to get paid and lose. It was a horrible main event and the division needs to be scrapped if a decent contender can’t be found.

She should watch the 30 for 30 documentary Broke.

reality.

Another layer of unveiling of Cyborg’s weak clinch and grappling technique.

Not far off.

If she was 15-20lbs heavier…little more wrestling/judo/sambo and little better BJJ…we’d have an upset.

This was a shameful ridiculous fight.Anyone who paid to watch this should be sent to mental institution.

BringBackGoldy -

Official pay was 100k

Most likely got 3-500k but Dana don't want other fighters to see figures like that, so they show less. 

nowaydo - Another layer of unveiling of Cyborg's weak clinch and grappling technique.

Not far off.

If she was 15-20lbs heavier…little more wrestling/judo/sambo and little better BJJ…we’d have an upset.

So you’re saying if only she was a better fighter she might have won…?

Lights Out Lurker -
dunc -
touch - 

He may be but not because of this. This is disgusting. I am happy she was able to make some good money but she went into that fight to get paid and lose. It was a horrible main event and the division needs to be scrapped if a decent contender can’t be found.

Ummmm what? She was offered a fight and she took it. Every professional women’s fighter in the world knows who Cyborg is and what she can do. She got paid more than 99.9% of all women fighters will ever get paid. Stop crying for someone who got to live out their dream and get paid handsomely for it… She seems pretty happy with how everything went down.

Agreed.

JOESONDO -
nowaydo - Another layer of unveiling of Cyborg's weak clinch and grappling technique.

Not far off.

:slight_smile:

In Russia we have a saying "If my grandmother had dick she would be my grandfather"

touch - 
JOESONDO -

Not far off.

In Russia we have a saying "If my grandmother had dick she would be my grandfather"

In England we say: “If your aunty had bollocks she’d be your uncle”.

UFC 222 rumoured to hit a 10 year low in ppv numbers. Probably the worst card on paper I can remember. An op, oversized girl in a division with no contenders fights a 135 lbs girl who has never fought in the UFC for a ppv main event. And the rest of the card is watered down to. The fact that any human being with a functioning brain other than family members/ good friends of fighters spent $60 for this, is absolute insanity. You are also the reason cards are watered down, sheepishly buying every card even though the quality of fighters vanish. 

Flannerz -
touch - 
JOESONDO -

Not far off.

In England we say: “If your aunty had bollocks she’d be your uncle”.

Great minds think alike.

I get why the UFC is pushing Cyborg - she's dominant and has a long win streak, both of which make her easier to promote as a main eventer. Really surprised that Yana received a big bonus for getting destroyed, especially "several times more $".