Yancy talks about living with Nate Diaz (New Pod)

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/148409921&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true
Hope all is well. Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Ellenberger and T-Rex co-host and our guests are Yancy Medeiros & Myles Jury. Myles comes on at 44.33 and Yancy at 1.13.53. I really think you will enjoy this one. Adam

The Yancey interview was awesome. Made me a fan, and it was cool of Nate to hook him up with the interview

Thanks guy Phone Post 3.0

Adam I'm a huge fan of you and your comedy!!

I was also a huge fan of MMA roasted Adam, I've been watching since Einstein co-hosted and I'd never miss an episode.

But now that you have censored the foul language it makes listening very difficult for me. I don't mind the censorship, not hearing foul language in the podcasts I enjoy isn't an issue. The issue is the annoying *bleep* you use to cut out the obscene language, it's unbearable.

Adam I want to love the show again, I miss it, it helped me through many a day. Please do away with that awful *BLEEP* I don't care if you mute the cure words or not use them at all! Just please Mr.Hunter no more Jerry Springer *bleep*

Thank you....

:| Phone Post 3.0

good stuff!!

The Cats Masher - Adam I'm a huge fan of you and your comedy!!

I was also a huge fan of MMA roasted Adam, I've been watching since Einstein co-hosted and I'd never miss an episode.

But now that you have censored the foul language it makes listening very difficult for me. I don't mind the censorship, not hearing foul language in the podcasts I enjoy isn't an issue. The issue is the annoying bleep you use to cut out the obscene language, it's unbearable.

Adam I want to love the show again, I miss it, it helped me through many a day. Please do away with that awful BLEEP I don't care if you mute the cure words or not use them at all! Just please Mr.Hunter no more Jerry Springer bleep

Thank you....

:| Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for your support. If it was up to me nothing would get beeped. Ever. Unfortunately when you work for a company, they have their rules. I hope you continue to listen to the show. Phone Post 3.0

SonOfThePeepHole - Thanks Adam, I sat it every week but you, Jake and TREx have the best show going.

Jake celibateburger Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

Yancy is my "ex girlfriend"'s brother. Lol I'm amazed to see how far he's gotten. Definite bad ass. Phone Post 3.0

get baroni back on man Phone Post 3.0

bmorela3 - get baroni back on man Phone Post 3.0
Definitely. That guy is one of my favorite. We have Pat Militech on next week. Phone Post 3.0

SonOfThePeepHole -
fraz1001 - Hey Adam

You've not done much roasting lately?!

How about you get Britney Palmer on and roast her about her plastic surgeon?! Or are you afraid she'll melt ....... Phone Post 3.0
His show has actually risen up and become one of the best interview shows in MMA.

I feel Adam is more strategic with the roasting now Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

In for later! Phone Post 3.0

jesus fuckn christ "t-rex" is terrible.. disrupts the show with his fake laughs & shit jokes. jake & adam are great though

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - In for later! Phone Post 3.0
Hope you enjoyed the show man. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - In for later! Phone Post 3.0
Hope you enjoyed the show man. Phone Post 3.0
Loved Miles Jury. Excellent interview. If I was a UFC fighter I'd be shouting it from the rooftops lol.

Who you got on this week? Phone Post 3.0