yankee lovers.....

It's going to be a rough year for your guys. The moves you've made not only destroyed chemistry, but your starting pitching has fallen off. I predict Jeter trade rumors by May.

choke as much as i'd be happy to see the yankees self destruct!

i dont see it happening and i hope it doesn't!!!

i hope the yankees win 5 straight worldseries until the other owners do something (and by other owners i mean other than the 4 -6 owners who will spend anyamount of money to get what they want and can afford it)

plus have you heard the latest rumors coming out of yesterday???

Yankees will be looking to get NOMAR!!!!!

What the fuck would they do with Nomar??

SECOND BASE

it wouldnt happen...he would go to LA and play short than go to the yanks..he hates arod and he doesnt do well with the press in boston, nevermind NY

well as far as hating arod. the three of them pretty much had a love fest yesterday for quite a while!

also the press covering the REdsox players and the press covering the yankees are completely different!

Nomar is the perfect plaer for the Yankees press because he performs. when a player performs he is the NY press's greatest friend! they would bend over backwards to protect him!

that's a big difference than the redsox press looking for anyreason to create nomar into a ramirez martinez type attitude!

i don't think this is a real rumor but it did make espnnews the other day!

"it wouldnt happen...he would go to LA and play short than go to the yanks..he hates arod and he doesnt do well with the press in boston, nevermind NY"

You don't think a long term 90 million dollar contract will change that...wake up.

"nomar wouldnt play second base jeter would have to go to second "mmmmh NO if the best of the three shortstops isn't going to move Jeter to secondbase, the worst defensively sure as heck isn't!of course calling Nomar the worst of the three defensively is like saying having a million dollars is the worst case scenario.