Yanks concerned if Liberals win in Canada?

Federal election happens in 3 weeks in the great white north with JT looking to win a second term (and promise a shit ton of promises). So, my question - concerned, don't give a fuck or very concerned? Thoughts and opinions below please..

in for inevitable Canuck bashing.....

RhinoHog - 

Haha - the yanks love us in general but I agree..

Graduate1 - 
RhinoHog - 

Haha - the yanks love us in general but I agree..

We may have to all go back to Mike's in Canmore and get our sks's back.....

So let's go fucko's - Lib's win and you invade - let's discuss..

If the libs win we will build a wall.

1 Like
ABCTT Dos - If the libs win we will build a wall.

Can you build it from the manitoba/ontario border, across the territories, and then back south down the middle of BC, just west of Kelowna ?

Thanks....

BonedByPicograms* - 

While the current guy is laughable up there,  we yanks don't care / know / think about a Canadian politics.   You're kind of a non factor.

Well, the horseshit that JT is allowing (and will continue to allow) via irregulars should be a cause of concern a little imo..

1 Like

BonedByPicograms* -

While the current guy is laughable up there,  we yanks don't care / know / think about a Canadian politics.   You're kind of a non factor.

Pretty much

BonedByPicograms* - 
Graduate1 -
BonedByPicograms* - 

Well, the horseshit that JT is allowing (and will continue to allow) via irregulars should be a cause of concern a little imo..

Again,  your leftist idiots are nothing compared to the shittiness if ours. You're a Non factor.

its not a bad thing,  it's just on an international scale you guys aren't that high of stakes. 

Now that I think about it,  that's a really good thing for you guys.

Seemed to be a big deal when all those 911 terrorists crossed into the US from Canada.....They wouldn't have got into the US through the air so they used Canadas lax terrorist laws to get in, then the slipped by the US border land crossing guards.

1 Like
rustyshakleford - He was the voice of SHAGGY and Robin Phone Post 3.0

Which Robin?

3 Likes
Pratty - 

That's a good looking couple...mail order hoe and the bastard son of global hoe....

RhinoHog -
BonedByPicograms* - 
Graduate1 -
BonedByPicograms* - 

Again,  your leftist idiots are nothing compared to the shittiness if ours. You're a Non factor.

its not a bad thing,  it's just on an international scale you guys aren't that high of stakes. 

Now that I think about it,  that's a really good thing for you guys.

Seemed to be a big deal when all those 911 terrorists crossed into the US from Canada.....They wouldn't have got into the US through the air so they used Canadas lax terrorist laws to get in, then the slipped by the US border land crossing guards.

We kinda forgave you for that, being our friends and all. It would be nice if you guys would be a little more firm with your importing of irregulars and do some better screening though. 

I honestly hope you get the best person in office to help you towards being a great Canada. Us North Americans deserve that for all that we give to the world, even if you really just give syrup. It's a really good syrup.  

Best of luck to you folks up there, don't forget to vote, it might make all the difference in the world! 

Eh. 

BonedByPicograms* -

That's true, but we should care a little more.

When Canada finally becomes Islamistan, we'll be in one hell of sandwich between a Narco State and a Caliphate. 

1 Like

Also I don't think young coal face will be re-elected. People are getting tired of lefty nonsense everywhere. 

The Adversary - 
BonedByPicograms* -

That's true, but we should care a little more.

When Canada finally becomes Islamistan, we'll be in one hell of sandwich between a Narco State and a Caliphate. 

Fortunately you'll have a lot of middle Canada support.....

edit...middle west, but only so far west.....

The Adversary -

Also I don't think young coal face will be re-elected. People are getting tired of lefty nonsense everywhere. 

I hope he doesn't, but people are fuckin stupid.