Yanks concerned if Liberals win in Canada?

Graduate1 - So let's go fucko's - Lib's win and you invade - let's discuss..

In

RhinoHog -
Graduate1 - 
RhinoHog - 

in for inevitable Canuck bashing.....

Haha - the yanks love us in general but I agree..

We may have to all go back to Mike's in Canmore and get our sks's back.....

I just flew clear across the country to sell my SKS to Mike.

Graduate1 -
RhinoHog - 

What's not to love?

I like our Canadian bros but gotta tell ya, it doesn't matter who runs your country. 

Black Dougie -
Graduate1 -
RhinoHog - 

What's not to love?

Oh Canada

What's a canada?

KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

I like our Canadian bros but gotta tell ya, it doesn't matter who runs your country. 

Conservatives had made a law to prevent former terrorists from coming back. Liberals overturned it and welcome them back. You should be concerned...as should every Canadian....non-terrorist.

1 Like

when did an election in canada ever affect or matter to the US?

RhinoHog - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Conservatives had made a law to prevent former terrorists from coming back. Liberals overturned it and welcome them back. You should be concerned...as should every Canadian....non-terrorist.

That's nothing. American conservatives decided that even though Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11 and fund and arm the taliban, AQ and ISIS, it's a good idea to sell them weapons.

Flavorful -
RhinoHog - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

That's nothing. American conservatives decided that even though Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11 and fund and arm the taliban, AQ and ISIS, it's a good idea to sell them weapons.

As much as I agree with your sentiment, those weapons won't likely be used against America... unlike our budding terrorist cells.

Don't follow Canadian politics at all.

What's the chance Trudeau is reelected?

i bet its a toss up 

Since I created the thread, let me sum up what is happening (and any fellow Canucker's edit and / or add in your thoughts). I will do it in bullet points:

- Prior to JT winning in 2015, our PM was Harper. Very conservative and pro-cop / anti-crime type of dude
- Harper went head to head in 15 against JT (who's father was a past PM) and promised more Liberal based ideologues
- JT in 15 promised to decriminalize MJ and was the pretty boy and also stated "the budget / deficit will adjust itself by 2019"
- JT being a Liberal with his persona helped the Liberals sweep a ton of provinces and installed a "spending" initiative
- Ontario's leader (Wynn) drove Ontario into a huge deficit (almost as big as many smaller countries) and lost big time against a Conservative (who was the brother of the former Mayor of TO) who vowed to balance the budget through cut throat cost cutting to stop the bleeding
- Sheer (who is currently running against JT) is a no-nonsense type of guy who was brought up middle class via a frugal lifestyle and is now neck in neck with JT (per our liberal polls)..

Going to sleep fella's - please add or edit..

1 Like
Black Dougie -
Graduate1 -
RhinoHog - 

What's not to love?

canadian beer is gross

Also, MURICA!ANS! only know enough about canadian politics to make fun of canadians. 

How amazing would it be if Trudeau was re-elected and showed up to the next day in full blackface knowing he's un-fucking-touchable?

Black Doug -
Black Dougie -
Graduate1 -
RhinoHog - 

What's not to love?

canadian beer is gross

Also, MURICA!ANS! only know enough about canadian politics to make fun of canadians. 

Ha!  You guys can't even make a proper cup of coffee, let alone beer.  It's no wonder the avg Murican has every ailment under the sun... you need to have three of everything to get past the blandness!

lol at most Americans even knowing there is something north of the United States.

You haven't heard?? It's happening!! 

#trump4primeminister

Sandy Pantz -

How amazing would it be if Trudeau was re-elected and showed up to the next day in full blackface knowing he's un-fucking-touchable?

Zwarte Piet is a valued cultural icon.

RhinoHog -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Ever seen our southern border? You guys could completely stop trying and it would still be better.