Yao = Grant Hill?

Yao seems like he's gonna be one of those great talents that can't stay healthy. I hope not, but it's looking bad for the chinaman.

I blame China.

Pituitary gland disorder, or not fung shui.

Who said anything about black players? You got me confused with other posters whose names i will not mention.

its not like he injured himself, he had someone fall on him.

This injury will probably prolong his career. Fractures heal to be stronger, and missing pointless regular season game = free vacation!

And I blame this on 1) China 2) Stern 3) Refs 4)Tmac.

Yao played in 99% of the Rockets' games in his first 3 years. He missed 1/4 of the season last year. This year's injury was not his fault, but caused from a NBDL player playing recklessly. I would say Yao is pretty damn durable.

"And I blame this on 1) China 2) Stern 3) Refs 4)Tmac."

You blame a guy falling on Yao's leg with these reasons???

In NBA 2K6 there is a foot icon next to Grant Hills name when he has the ball, normally this means that the player is fast. In this case it is a sick joke.

"You blame a guy falling on Yao's leg with these reasons???"

Here are the reasonings numbnuts.

1) China - China is always at fault for something! So Fuck China!

2) Stern - Perimeter friendly rules, (touch foul on Wade, phantom calls on Wade). But yet they let the opposition defender abuse Yao like a red headed step child. (this equal wear and tear on Yao legs = fragile bones)

3) Refs - For listenning to Stern.

4) Tmac - Because he always has back problems so the Rockets have to put scrubs like Chuck Hayes on the floor!

How the hell can any of those possilbly cause someone to accidently fall on Yao's leg? Did you see the video of the injury?

I agree the things you said need to be addressed, but that was just a freak accident. Could have happened regardless of China, Stern, or Tmac.

Hill wasnt injury prone until his 5th year in the league.

"How the hell can any of those possilbly cause someone to accidently fall on Yao's leg?"

This is the OG, when the fuck do we need logic for anything?

go china!