Yay! Middle class to pay more taxes!!!

Big corporations get nice tax breaks....and middle class gets slammed!

Here is the bill to read and understand.

So basically, of you are over the 25% mark at 26%....you won't fall into the 28% bracket...nope, you get bumped to 35%!!!!

www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1

Solid work Trumptards. Can't wait to see them bitch more when uncle Sam shoves his dick into their mouths a few more inches.

Make America Girthy Again!

Thanks Obama. 

Wait.....

It's like all the fools walking around in the make America great again hats, that are made in China.

Hook line and sinker!

It doesn't sound like OP understands anything. He obviously doesn't understand how tax brackets work

OblongBox -

Any tax gain for regular folk expires(2025 I believe) while the corporate tax cuts are permanent.  So if you're short sighted about it you're happy.  If you give a shit about the long term future of the country, yourself, and your family you're fucked.

OblongBox - 

OP doesn't want facts on his thread.

Care to describe the situation again, OP? Next time with some intelligent forethought.

dignan -
OblongBox -

Any tax gain for regular folk expires(2025 I believe) while the corporate tax cuts are permanent.  So if you're short sighted about it you're happy.  If you give a shit about the long term future of the country, yourself, and your family you're fucked.

You really think no politician is going to want to re-write the tax code once again in the next 8 years?

I am middle class, I used the tax calculator on CNN, and did better no matter what metrics I entered into it....stop the hysteria...

reminds me of these people:

A Trump win would sink stocks. What about Clinton?

Op just watch a cnn segment ? 

trobinson21 -
dignan -
OblongBox -

If you give a shit about facts, you will use your internet machine to go find out why they "expire" and let you and your pretend family enjoy the fucking tax cut.

Say it yourself dumb ass:

"Congress members could avoid that wave of tax hikes by extending those individual tax cuts beyond 2025. The White House has suggested that this is the plan."

So instead of reasonable and smart fiscal policy hold people hostage with bad policy.  Makes sense.

Anyone who thinks that 80% of the tax cut going to people who make 500k+ per year is a fucking moron.

Feel free to explain why someone making 500k+ gets a 4.3% tax cut while someone making 20-30k gets .7%

lol, bullshit.

I put my income into the CNN version of the Trump tax calculator and it showed I will pay less. Then I entered a number double my income and it still showed I'd still pay less. Then I entered half of my income and it showed I'd pay less.

trobinson21 - 
dignan -
OblongBox -

If you give a shit about facts, you will use your internet machine to go find out why they "expire" and let you and your pretend family enjoy the fucking tax cut.

This made me laugh.

Is OP fake news?

dignan -
trobinson21 -
dignan -
OblongBox -

"Congress members could avoid that wave of tax hikes by extending those individual tax cuts beyond 2025. The White House has suggested that this is the plan."

So instead of reasonable and smart fiscal policy hold people hostage with bad policy.  Makes sense.

Anyone who thinks that 80% of the tax cut going to people who make 500k+ per year is a fucking moron.

Feel free to explain why someone making 500k+ gets a 4.3% tax cut while someone making 20-30k gets .7%

I haven't looked at the revised plan yet, so I can't comment on it, but how much tax do the people making $20k-$30k actually end up paying

sicko -
dignan -
trobinson21 -
dignan -
OblongBox -

I haven't looked at the revised plan yet, so I can't comment on it, but how much tax do the people making $20k-$30k actually end up paying
Don't waste your time teaching a moron how percentages work.

dignan -
trobinson21 -
dignan -
OblongBox -

Do you know what the effective income tax rate is for people who make 20-30K today? If not, look up efffective income tax rate by quintile in Google and you may have your answer as to why the cut as a % is so small for lower income people.

I'm saving money. Not rich. MAGA.

dignan - 
trobinson21 -
dignan -
OblongBox -

What kind of tax break % are they getting when you include the standard deduction being doubled?