Yea.... no

Absolutely no way in hell would I attempt such a thing. 

Would You?

Fuck no

I would need at least $30 to try that. Phone Post 3.0

Dupe

I have, it's fun. But that guy almost killed himself falling end over end and almost hitting the snow head first. Trust falling off is far scarier (which is what I like) but safer! Because safety is VERY important when free falling off a 10 story building for funskies.

If I were poor and lived in Russia? 20 american.

Just some Russians doing Russia things. Phone Post 3.0

they light the guy on fire so that he doesn;t chicken out. can you imagine taking the elevator down while you are on fire......

Oven done it off my back roof, 3 stories up. I was scared then but it was fun, I sank into the snow bank and could barely get out Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - Oven done it off my back roof, 3 stories up. I was scared then but it was fun, I sank into the snow bank and could barely get out Phone Post 3.0

I've jumped off of bridges into water, but snow? I'm surprised that dude didn't land on his head the way he spinning.

nope.

E55 Pilot - they light the guy on fire so that he doesn;t chicken out. can you imagine taking the elevator down while you are on fire......

Somehow I missed this comment. But lol, my luck it would stop at every floor on the way down.