Yellow Workaholic

Just a reminder of our 3 way fox s/n bet. Win 2 of 3 to win.

I think I had Rory, Shogun, and Nate? I think you're going to win 2 of 3, but we'll have to wait and sees, wont wees?

No cupcakes this time

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2086463&page=1

I got Ben, BJ and Mauler.

Jew got Nate, Hipster and Shogun.

I still owe you a cupcake, tbh. If you really want that cupcake, lemme know.

yellow wrkahlc - 

I'll take a shot instead whenever you make it out to vegas.

My heart says BJ, Nate, Shogun, my brain says Rory, Benson, Alex.

Of the three, I think Shogun has the biggest chance at upset, followed by Nate, then BJ.

Who I want to win the most is BJ, I love that little man

Just saw the Alex/Shogun pic from today, dude is huge! Also saw you are picking Brown...want to add that to the bet? Could potentially end in a tie at 2 wins each but may make things more exciting

Could go either way, imo

I think it will go:

Rory
Gustaff
Bendo

Although I do want at least 1 to win with Shogun, BJ and/or Nate

Tap In - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

I'll take a shot instead whenever you make it out to vegas.

My heart says BJ, Nate, Shogun, my brain says Rory, Benson, Alex.

Of the three, I think Shogun has the biggest chance at upset, followed by Nate, then BJ.

Who I want to win the most is BJ, I love that little man

Deal.

For sure, BJ must break Rory's face. 

Kid Charlemagne -  Holy shit! Lol I never tried to make sense of what yellow's SN was till this thread. Workaholic... I. Am. A. Dummy! Phone Post

lolololol

Tap In - Just saw the Alex/Shogun pic from today, dude is huge! Also saw you are picking Brown...want to add that to the bet? Could potentially end in a tie at 2 wins each but may make things more exciting

Deal or no deal?

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1111370/Howie_fullsize.jpg?2383166d

nah, no deal. I'm leaning towards Brown, but Swick too quick at times. Phone Post

Fair enough. Better start thinking of names then cuz I don't think I'm winnin this one!

Your name shall resonate throughout the lands of this here UG. I will give it to you on Saturday, my good sir Phone Post

Tap In - 
Tap In - Just saw the Alex/Shogun pic from today, dude is huge! Also saw you are picking Brown...want to add that to the bet? Could potentially end in a tie at 2 wins each but may make things more exciting
<br />
Deal or no deal?<br />
<br />
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1111370/Howie_fullsize.jpg?2383166d</blockquote>

What could possibly be more exciting about a tie? I think your guy's bet comes down to the Gust/Rua fight, and it may be closer than the oddsmakers are making it out to be. I would love to see Slim take it and build some more hype for an inevitable showdown with Jones, but I have been having this feeling.........needless to say, it is the only one I stayed away from in my betting spree online.

PS - Marquez!!

sgotwalks - 
Tap In - 
<br />
Deal or no deal?<br />
<br />
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1111370/Howie_fullsize.jpg?2383166d</blockquote>

What could possibly be more exciting about a tie? I think your guy's bet comes down to the Gust/Rua fight, and it may be closer than the oddsmakers are making it out to be. I would love to see Slim take it and build some more hype for an inevitable showdown with Jones, but I have been having this feeling.........needless to say, it is the only one I stayed away from in my betting spree online.

PS - Marquez!!

It would have just added another fight with something on the line (albeit something tiny). Honestly I've just thought I was going to lose the bet before making it and saw he was picking Brown and wanted to up my chances. Obviously he didn't have to accept and could leave the original bet as is, which is fine with me also =) Me and yellow are pals it's just for fun.

I had a ton more confidence in Shogun before seeing the square off, Gustaff is every bit as big as Jones

^ It's gonna be fuuuuuuuuun!

We are not pals. In the 4th grade, you called me tubby. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc - 

We are not pals. In the 4th grade, you called me tubby. Phone Post

You were

Oh and I need your Penn drawing in my war buggy thread

It all comes down to this fight, fren.

New SN:

yellow's Tap In

^Just like that. Here's your new avatar:

I hope to have a shot wiff yo ass soon , broseph.