Yelp suing south park for 10 million for episode

Sodosopa!

http://nbc.com.co/yelp-sues-south-park-for-10-million-over-episode/ Phone Post 3.0

I know thats from NBC.com but man it reads like a fake article. Look at this paragraph

Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin, a mascot for a Christian anti-masturbation organization, says the company is losing business because of Yelp reviewers.

"Before being listed on Yelp we had no problem going around the country speaking to elementary school children about the dangers and consequences of masturbation. Now, with our poor reviews on Yelp, people are beginning to question our morals and ethics, like that is so important. Just because I have been arrested three times for public masturbation and each case was pardoned by the Governor, doesn't mean our federal funding and government support had anything to do with it. With the assumptions made by Yelp reviewers, they are causing deadly self-rape addictions in this country to continue and in the end it is Big Masturbation that wins. Such a shame."

That comes out of nowhere with no context at all

My cat's name is Fappy. Sheer coincidence Phone Post 3.0

tunaburn - I know thats from NBC.com but man it reads like a fake article. Look at this paragraph

Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin, a mascot for a Christian anti-masturbation organization, says the company is losing business because of Yelp reviewers.

"Before being listed on Yelp we had no problem going around the country speaking to elementary school children about the dangers and consequences of masturbation. Now, with our poor reviews on Yelp, people are beginning to question our morals and ethics, like that is so important. Just because I have been arrested three times for public masturbation and each case was pardoned by the Governor, doesn't mean our federal funding and government support had anything to do with it. With the assumptions made by Yelp reviewers, they are causing deadly self-rape addictions in this country to continue and in the end it is Big Masturbation that wins. Such a shame."

It is not from NBC.com

It is from nbc.com.co

Lol i feel like the internet is trolling the fuck out of us today.. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao! Awesome troll job!

As Abraham Lincoln once said, you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Nbc.com.co is a fake news site. Phone Post 3.0

For fuck sakes, it says this at the bottom of the page.

"Copyright 2015 | All Rights Reserved | Powered byHITTEKK | Proudly owned by NBC President & CEO, Dr.Paul Horner. We need writers! If you would like to write for NBC, please contact us! Looking to advertise?Contact us! All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names, images and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. | Do you have a complaint? We love to hear them! You can call our complaint department directly at (785) 273-0325 | Do you have a problem with self-rape? Are you looking to get off the Devil's playground? Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin can help! Praise Fappy!" Phone Post 3.0

Fuck me lol.. Awesome Phone Post 3.0

tunaburn - I know thats from NBC.com but man it reads like a fake article. Look at this paragraph

"self-rape addictions" wtf.
That would make me a serial self-raper.

LoL @ all this Phone Post 3.0