Yet ANOTHER right wing terrorist attack mass shooting

This isn’t just a lone shooter. This was a highly coordinated terrorist attack that we see the neocon thought leaders are deploying through crowdsourcing by calling on their propagandized constituents.

White supremacist terrorists, aka MAGAts, represent the greatest threat our nation faces today:

5 Likes

Animated GIF

21 Likes

Animated GIF

17 Likes

He wrote the n-word on his rifle sight and specifically targeted black people. You can see him headshotting a black mother at close range. There’s some clips online of the livestream. Disgusting. All MAGAts need to be deported ASAP, these people are TERRORIST SCUM.

4 Likes

Self admitted lefitst.

Bad enough i gotta pay 100% more for gas. Now i need to worry about all the racists democrats are breeding from their policies shooting up the place.

21 Likes

Animated GIF

12 Likes

Another sociopath making another thread gloating about people getting murdered to post about his political views. I’m completely shocked.

36 Likes

Your party is grooming people to commit domestic terrorist attacks, of which we’ve seen many. Nice deflection.

The first reply is a far right terrorist sympathizer in Sogsteel doing exactly what you’re alluding to, in this case bitching about “leftists” and “gas prices”. I didn’t bring up any other politics but the topic at hand.

1 Like

14 Likes

Can you remind me which one of us was suspended by Kirik for calling for the public execution of their political opponents and which one of us wasn’t suspended for it?

I forget.

27 Likes

Trump should absolutely face capital punishment for organizing a deadly terrorist attack on his own nation’s capitol. Screenshot it all you want.

Next

1 Like
3 Likes

Animated GIF

12 Likes

Exactly the type of comment i expect from a terrorist

13 Likes

How many liberals did he take out? Minus them from roaming the streets.

2 Likes

P
R
O
J
E
C
T
I
O
N

5 Likes

Here we see the MAGAts actually cheering on the terrorist attack. I bet if they polled you absolute dumb scumbags, it’d be over 50% support among republicans for people doing these terrorist attacks.

Dude fuck off with this shit already, why are you so happy about it being a white guy that did this?

19 Likes

Happy? I am using words like “disgusting” and “terrorist scum”. How is that happy?

You people are the ones happily and actively carrying out said terrorist attacks.

Whats your race?

2 Likes