Yet ANOTHER Trump supporter with a Nazi flag

Trump supporters love the confederacy and Nazi germany. What’s wrong with these people?

12 Likes

OP is more obsessed with Trump than Cami. Do you think he's like this in real life? Just walks up to anyone who will listen and drones on about the president? 

7 Likes

BrowBeaten -

OP is more obsessed with Trump than Cami. Do you think he's like this in real life? Just walks up to anyone who will listen and drones on about the president? 

He takes his cues from Lincoln project.  Needs Republicans to tell him how to feel. Lol. 

Pedro Navaja -

Trump supporters love the confederacy and Nazi germany. What’s wrong with these people?

Now do the Antifa logo Pedra?

Video of the guy holding the camera 

Lol I refreshed and vote downs jumped from 12 to 20. 

Pedro Navaja -

Anyone that supports nazi ideology needs to ostracized. 

So does anyone that sports Che Guevara shirts, sports the communist star or hammer and sickle flags. Both ideologies killed millions. One exponentially more yet isn’t vilified but idolized by a significant portion of the modern left. 

3 Likes

I thought OP was a Trump fan? Did we convert him to a never trumper?!

Great thread OP, what a 180 from your previous thread where you said cv was a hoax.

Welcome to the good side.

1 Like

BrowBeaten - 

He doesn't even live in the US. His opinion matters little

1 Like

Nytron - 

Great thread OP, what a 180 from your previous thread where you said cv was a hoax.

Peedro a trump fan....lol

Pretty weak troll there pal....

Nytron -

And more proof you’re a troll. 

OP, as usual, can't follow the story he is posting.

1 Like

Nytron -

Look son ... a retard - 9GAG

7 Likes

Nytron - 

"If I pretend to not know who Pedro is it will distract everyone from pointing out that I'm most likely an admin using someone elses account."

2 Likes

Just a confused person, this country has got some strange people living in it. 

3 Likes

I couldn't understand what the lady was saying about why she's wearing it, and I'm not going to go back to try and hear it better. They're idiots. The Nazi flag is for idiots, just like the hammer and sickle flag is for idiots as well

1 Like

David@accu -
Nytron - 

"If I pretend to not know who Pedro is it will distract everyone from pointing out that I'm most likely an admin using someone elses account."

Was Pedro not the OP of that "coronavirus is a hoax" thread?

Regarding the admin conspiracy, why do people keep saying that, lol? I likely have the all-time record for total downvotes in UG history. I keep getting chain frozen.

I could just automagically erase downvotes and remove freezing if I was admin.

MWAGA?

Nytron -

And just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you went ahead and outdid yourself.

1 Like