Yield from One White Widow Plant ?

What is the average yield to expect from one white widow plant ? I'm talking indoors.

Now I'm aware of the fact that yield depends on the grower's experience, skills and many other factors but I've seen a lot of contradictory info, some sites claiming the yield is approx 450 grams/square meter while the guys over at Strain Hunters have a video on Youtube where they get 460 grams from a single plant for example.

Also White Widow is infamous for its great yield. So what's the deal ?

Thanks but I was talking about the amount of buds you can expect to harvest from one plant, not looking for an accurate number just a range

MARC BULGER - 

12 weeks should be sufficient. Phone Post

lol, are you high?  Because that has nothing to do with the question.

PS. I have no clue about the yield, but 460 grams from one plant seems pretty huge for an indoor plant.

Garv - 
MARC BULGER - 

12 weeks should be sufficient. Phone Post

PS. I have no clue about the yield, but 460 grams from one plant seems pretty huge for an indoor plant.

Yeah seemed huge to me as well. Here's the video I'm reffering to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGNGeXcScHk

Not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that they used clones but 460 grams ? wow

Garv -
MARC BULGER -  12 weeks should be sufficient. Phone Post

12 weeks? What about the fine and probation Phone Post

3R - What is the average yield to expect from one white widow plant ? I'm talking indoors.

Now I'm aware of the fact that yield depends on the grower's experience, skills and many other factors but I've seen a lot of contradictory info, some sites claiming the yield is approx 450 grams/square meter while the guys over at Strain Hunters have a video on Youtube where they get 460 grams from a single plant for example.

I suggest a DWC over soil or coco.

But if you're stuck on soil use coco please. 5 gallon smart pot / air pot, never use plastic.

Depending on light, humidity, and nutrients you should have no problem yielding 1lb.

You're going to need 1K hps for flowering though, and  t5's or a solid MH for vegging.

Veg for 8 weeks, no less, then flower.

If you need help, I'm here.

ThePundit - 

Indoor, with basic skill and a bit of luck, you should be pleased with 1/2 lb. I wouldnt anticipate more than 1/4 if you are new to it. Phone Post

half a pound seems like a good yield, at least for a first grow

It's impossible to determine unless it was known what specific clone you are working with,and your setup. White Widow is a hybrid seed from Brazillian and Indian genetics. Mr. Nice is the originator, but now because of so many companies making copycat seeds also named White Widow, he now calls the original hybrid Black Widow to differentiate it.

12SixElbow - 
3R - What is the average yield to expect from one white widow plant ? I'm talking indoors.

I suggest a DWC over soil or coco.

But if you're stuck on soil use coco please. 5 gallon smart pot / air pot, never use plastic.

Depending on light, humidity, and nutrients you should have no problem yielding 1lb.

You're going to need 1K hps for flowering though, and  t5's or a solid MH for vegging.

Veg for 8 weeks, no less, then flower.

If you need help, I'm here.

tks for your input.
It is still a work on the project with a friend of mine, if everything goes nice we might start in a few months.

My friend is quite into the subject so giving it proper nutrients, controlling temp and humidity should not be an issue.

I have a grow chamber approx 200 cms of height, it can contain 16 plants.

I was thinking about using 600 watts MH lamps for the veg stage and HPS for the flowering stage. What do you think ?

bigsakimoto - It's impossible to determine unless it was known what specific clone you are working with,and your setup. White Widow is a hybrid seed from Brazillian and Indian genetics. Mr. Nice is the originator, but now because of so many companies making copycat seeds also named White Widow, he now calls the original hybrid Black Widow to differentiate it.

I plan of buying it from Sensi Seeds they seem very reliable.

lol @ 1/2 lb.

You'll get a few Oz, tops.

600 watts is fine, but your grow area will be small.

Really a 1K HPS shouldn't cover more than a 4x4 area, you can stretch that to 5x5... but you're pushing.

So, a 600 watt you're really not going to be able to grow 16 plants, not even close. You can SOG, and put those 16 plants in tiny containers but the yield will go down per plant.

IMO its much better to have less plants, and take better care of them.

Do 4 plants under your 600 watt, in 5 gallon smart pots and you should be able to clear 100 - 150 grams a plant.

In for ww pics Phone Post

3R - 
bigsakimoto - It's impossible to determine unless it was known what specific clone you are working with,and your setup. White Widow is a hybrid seed from Brazillian and Indian genetics. Mr. Nice is the originator, but now because of so many companies making copycat seeds also named White Widow, he now calls the original hybrid Black Widow to differentiate it.
<br />
I plan of buying it from Sensi Seeds they seem very reliable.</blockquote>

herbiesheadshop DOT com

I hear they are very reliable, and quick.

I wouldn't know though

3R - 

I plan of buying it from Sensi Seeds they seem very reliable.

No. Don't do that. Sensi's seeds has gotten horrible reviews across the board the past 10 years. Get the original from Mr. Nice or a great knockout for cheaper from Female Seeds. I recommend Herbie's Headshop.

12SixElbow - 

600 watts is fine, but your grow area will be small.

Really a 1K HPS shouldn't cover more than a 4x4 area, you can stretch that to 5x5... but you're pushing.

So, a 600 watt you're really not going to be able to grow 16 plants, not even close. You can SOG, and put those 16 plants in tiny containers but the yield will go down per plant.

IMO its much better to have less plants, and take better care of them.

Do 4 plants under your 600 watt, in 5 gallon smart pots and you should be able to clear 100 - 150 grams a plant.

Yeah my grow area is tiny because it must fit in a "normal" room. I know it can contain 16 small pots but it might be better to go with fewer but bigger pots and get 100-150 grms per plant.

Have you thought about what nutrient lines you're going to go with?

Already 2 votes for herbie's headshop ? I might check out their site.

12SixElbow - 

I'm quite a noob in the subject but my friend knows which ones to use. Basically it has all to do with the NPK ratio, yeah?

3R - 
12SixElbow - 

I'm quite a noob in the subject but my friend knows which ones to use. Basically it has all to do with the NPK ratio, yeah?

No... well, sort of.

NPK are the most important and they're the 3 numbers listed on nutrient bottles.

But you're going to want to choose a good base nutrient, and then add proper additives.

This is key, you're not going to get shit for a yield without proper nutrients.