Yo Kirik - Help Please

Sup Boss?

I have SN change request assigned to you but there doesn’t appear to be any progress.

Ticket was raised four days ago and I was wondering if you’d be kind enough to process it. If not could you provide an eta? 

If busy, could you delegate to that Rushinbear guy, he seems to have plenty of time on his hands. 

Cheers.

- OBL

I feel alone, trapped in my old name, unable to break free. 

Can anyone hear my cries? Am I to continue wailing into the abyss? 

With a little luck he will mispell it, write an op ed piece about it loaded with grammatical errors, then put it on a “news” page. 

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com 

Last issue I had I had to send in three (I think) tickets to the staff email.  And then email Kirik, Chris, and two others before I finally got an answer after 4 or 5 days.  If it helps their emails are just their name before mixedmartialarts.com or something.  Mmastaff@mixedmartialarts.com

kirik@mixedmartialarts.com etc 

Do they actually consider doing name changes some difficult or large amount of work?

LOL

Would be glorious if a Mod or Admin stepped in to clarify the correct process. 

I have a ticket, they’ve told me it’s assigned to Kirik, it’s fair to assume I can expect a response. 

Surely my blue name warrants me a little courtesy. 

DCgavemetheBBC -
United Yorkie Rescue - They don't change names anymore. Is Sagiv still an admin here? Everyone else is useless.

Sagiv said he isn't responsible for SN changes anymore. 

Sagiv kept things running.

It's all broke now.

It would be nice to be able to have a change screen name option under profile settings. That would be a nice app upgrade feature. 

Mines done!!

Holy shit at that name

MountainMedic -

Holy shit at that name

Thanks. I'm proud of it. 

United Yorkie Rescue -

Where's your red name at MM? You jumped down my throat a few month back when I predicted your impending mod-meltdown, but I guess I called it huh?

He was a liberal sacrificial lamb. Kirik had to demote a leftist mod in order to appear fair. 

Apologies for the delay.

And for your new name.

GAYDOLF SHITLER -

Mines done!!

Hahahaha is that you OBL?

United Yorkie Rescue -

Where's your red name at MM? You jumped down my throat a few month back when I predicted your impending mod-meltdown, but I guess I called it huh?

Whatever you need to think

Morgz -
GAYDOLF SHITLER -

Mines done!!

Hahahaha is that you OBL?

Yes :D

Stankie Edgar’s done a number on me!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

Kirik -

Apologies for the delay.

And for your new name.

Savage