Yo look at Trump's hair.

Presidents always age super fast, I think Trump is trying to fit in with a little splotch of gray hair.

The best head of hair. The greatest ever really. 

China. 

It looks like freshly spun cotton candy

1 Like

The guy has a likable side to him.  Not sure why he's spent the last four years being an asshole.

^^ the left didn't hate him until he ran as a Republican. Remember that. 

2 Likes

EFM -

The guy has a likable side to him.  Not sure why he's spent the last four years being an asshole.

Lol that’s awesome , he’s a really funny guy, the funniest president I can remember. Very quick witted too, the bit about mini Mike was hilarious. 

1 Like
EFM -

I’ve said it a billion times. He could have the media eating out of his hand. Even I loved trump before he became president. It’s got nothing to do with left or right, he was just different. Not such an asshole FOR NO REASON. If the “fake news” triggered him so hard where he became a dick, he isn’t thick skinned enough to be president and take criticism. He is/was a household name and could have used that to his advantage. Oh well.

Phuckles -

^^ the left didn't hate him until he ran as a Republican. Remember that. 

Naw, he was an asshole during the whole birther thing and the left started turning on him. I was listening to an old opie and Anthony clip with bill burr, joe derosa and Bobby Kelly when Trump held his press conference minutes before Obama held his. It was hilarious to hear the 5 of them make fun of him for the outlandish shit he was saying.

EFM -

It's cause he's a insecure little bitch 

1 Like

coryscandy -
EFM -

Him or you?

1 Like
Zeekman -
EFM -

I’ve said it a billion times. He could have the media eating out of his hand. Even I loved trump before he became president. It’s got nothing to do with left or right, he was just different. Not such an asshole FOR NO REASON. If the “fake news” triggered him so hard where he became a dick, he isn’t thick skinned enough to be president and take criticism. He is/was a household name and could have used that to his advantage. Oh well.

“He could have the media eating out of his hand.”

If he did what? Think carefully before typing

1 Like
Jack Carter -
Zeekman -
EFM -

There are far greater trumpsters here than me but my greatest argument to people that hate him is “how would you feel about this guy if he had a D next to his name instead of an R?” A very perplexed look usually follows that question. 

1 Like

EFM -

He was well received by EVERYONE! Until he ran and won as an R 

when he was doing the apprentice his Q rating was highest among blacks then hispanics then whites 

“2010, Trump’s positive score among black Americans was 27; among Hispanics, it was 18. By contrast during the same year, Trump’s rating among white Americans was a mere 8.”

he hasn’t changed.  The MSM has teamed with the liberals to make it seem like he’s a racist. He’s obviously not. 

he’s a CEO. doing what’s best for the country. 

https://www.salon.com/2017/08/16/alterna-trump-remember-when-blacks-and-latinos-loved-this-guy-that-actually-happened/

1 Like
Jack Carter -
Zeekman -
EFM -

Cmon dude. He is super combative when he should be using them to his advantage. When Fox News is even against him now it’s bad times 

Trump has better hair than Jimmy.  For those of you that aren't aware, Jimmy wears a wig.

Dude...hes 70+.  You're point here?

love the haters..

its a stressful job, bush, obama, they got grey and weathered fast.. this guy who takes more shit than every president combined, no change... just another walk in the park.. guy is a political juggernaut..

Huggsbear -
coryscandy -
EFM -

Him or you?

Can ya read?

Zeekman -
Jack Carter -
Zeekman -
EFM -

Cmon dude. He is super combative when he should be using them to his advantage. When Fox News is even against him now it’s bad times 

His supporters have all turned their backs on fox.