Yoder much hotter than Dern.

Yoder by light years!!

Dern’s ass looked weird. Not the hot ass that we normally see on her Instagram pictures.

Yoder looks shes she’s an anchor on Fox News 

Yea Yoder is a very beautiful lady.

Id love to make her yodel…

No compaarrison.

One looks like an exquisite beauty with a professional outlook and attire.

the other looks like a hobo from my local subway station.

Wilders of the Lost Each -
MMA MELEE -

Did you take a picture of your screen and upload it instead of just posting the picture you took a picture of? 

you have to be blue to post pics unless u do it on the app and i dont know wtf u just said

S Dubaya -

That’s all. 

Yeah, but Dern has those amazingly phat ass cheeks I’d like to put my head between and smother myself with. That should count for something.

Dern looked like a chump compared to Yoder 

Yoder is smoking! Got a little late moss thing to her too.

i would sex wee on her

Ashley Yoder is a milf! 

StevetheWeasel -
MMA MELEE - 
MMA MELEE -

Did you take a picture of your screen and upload it instead of just posting the picture you took a picture of? 

you have to be blue to post pics unless u do it on the app and i dont know wtf u just said

No worries. I’ll print it off and scan it in for you when I get a chance later.

cool because my negatives are still laying in water at the photo hut. Says 5 business days. If u can get them faster im on debt to u

MMA MELEE - 
StevetheWeasel -
MMA MELEE - 
MMA MELEE -

No worries. I’ll print it off and scan it in for you when I get a chance later.

cool because my negatives are still laying in water at the photo hut. Says 5 business days. If u can get them faster im on debt to u

once u get the photos, u can mail thwem to me and i will xerox them for you, thrn u can tape them to your screen

No contest 

Yoder wins in looks and the fight.

One pic? sad

And she had a better tan than the “brazilian”