Yoel raising $ for Bisping's medical expenses

Up to $180

:D

I hope Bisping knocks Romero out cold if they fight. He runs around saying Jesus this and Jesus that, but then he does something like this? Really good Christian right there. Just very hypocritical if you ask me. Don't go around acting like you are gods warrior, then say douchebag shit.

Romero should keep taking his PED's - I hope he gets flagged on a random test. This is one fight I feel should get cancelled. I don't even think Romero deserves to fight for the title. The guy is a cheater. Give the shot to Jacare - he doesn't juice and he is a lot more respectful.

Excellent and funny move by Romero. He's gonna finish Bisping à la Weidman. Brutal and decisive. Like Anderson should have done.

Great trolling.

Ain't gonna change the fact that Bisping will retire Yoel just like he retired Henderson

There is NO WAY Bisping is going to beat him. Bisping is great and if it were any other fighter I would give him a chance. The difference in this fight is obviously cardio. The problem is
a) I don't see him surviving rounds 1 and 2
b) Yoel can essential take Bisping down anytime he wants, even with an empty gas tank

Yoel via flying knee from heaven

ugctt_warjimmiller -

Gay jesus fund

Not believin in Gay Jesus warchest.

Jacare is definitely roiding, hes a heavily muscled BJJ MMA fighter from Brazil. No doubt.

United Yorkie Rescue - Romero has more third round TKO wins than anyone in UFC history and yet the myth that he has no gas tank never goes away...

Romero fights very conservatively in the first 2 rounds (unless he's on the brink of a finish) and explodes in the third round (assuming a 3-round fight). How much damage can his opponent inflict on him in the earlier rounds will be the key. If Bisping is simply outpointing him, then Romero will win in the 4th/5th.

Would love to see Bisping win this fight. If he does, he actually has a legitimate claim to GOAT status based on level-of-competition in his wins despite his losses.

United Yorkie Rescue - I don't know about "smell test" and body fat. People are saying that Jacare should get a title shot over Romero because he is clean. If we go by looks and being shredded, Jacare is as suspect as anyone else.

A lot of people were saying Jacare was on the sauce, but since USADA, his body has looked noticeably different.

Romero looks the exact same as before-USADA, so he's either still on the sauce or a top 0.00000000001 percentile physical freak-of-nature! Which do you think is more likely?!?!?!?

I always felt Bisping was constantly underachieving and now it seems he's constantly overachieving. He's tough as nails, has nice technical british style boxing and all the heart in the world, but there are just so many fighters who should be able to crush him in this division.

I really hope he can defy the odds for a bit longer. A victory over Romero would blow me away.

jasperb -
MarcusAurelioFan -
jellyonalady -
MarcusAurelioFan - Will save this for inevitable Bisping win
Lol bisping is getting knocked the fuck out
Just liked Henderson

Just like Silva

Just like Rockhold

Spare me your excuses for each of those

When are you FOOLS gonna stop underestimate The Champ?
Silva and Henderson did knock him out and Luke choked him, what"s your point?

To be fair, your Silva asterisk has an asterisk of its own since Silva landed the shot like a sucker punch.

NOT criticising Silva as there's a reason the rules are protect yourself at all times and it was entirely Bisping's fault to be a retard and drop his guard...

But it's still true that the reason Silva landed the shot was Bisping completely dropping his guard. 

ROFL! I love Mike, but thats some funny shit from Yoel

Why do fighters become "less than average" after fighting Bisbing?

MarcusAurelioFan -
jellyonalady -
Just liked Henderson

Just like Silva

Just like Rockhold

Litterly everyone of them put him unconcious hahaha

United Yorkie Rescue -
Liyon - 
United Yorkie Rescue - I don't know about "smell test" and body fat. People are saying that Jacare should get a title shot over Romero because he is clean. If we go by looks and being shredded, Jacare is as suspect as anyone else.

A lot of people were saying Jacare was on the sauce, but since USADA, his body has looked noticeably different.

Romero looks the exact same as before-USADA, so he's either still on the sauce or a top 0.00000000001 percentile physical freak-of-nature! Which do you think is more likely?!?!?!?

I'd like to see some evidence of Souza looking noticeably different. He was as ripped as ever in the Belfort fight IMO.

Romero is absolutely a physical freak of nature, sauce or not. All the sauce in the world will not make an average dude look like that or perform like that. Not saying he's not on PEDs - just about every professional athlete is. But he was one of the first to piss hot under USADA, claimed tainted supplements like everyone else except he actually proved his claim - and he still looks the same.
Isn't there a whole long thread about Jacare's physical transformation?

jasperb - 
MarcusAurelioFan -
jellyonalady -
Just liked Henderson

Just like Silva

Just like Rockhold

Silva and Henderson did knock him out and Luke choked him, what's your point?

Hahahahaha, oh shit that's up there with Yoel's owning.

That's some funny shit. There's something off putting about Yoel, makes me think he's not a sincere person. But he's an amazing athlete and apparently quite funny. I'm sure Bisping will return the burn.

Yoel won me over with this one. Bispbing is so last year, time for yoel and creepy translator to get their time to shine.

Vecna808 -
United Yorkie Rescue - 
Vecna808 - 
JohnMc1 - 
liljacare - 

Should we also raise fund for Yoel's steroids cycle?

Bisping looks like he's been dabbling in it too.

You got to be fuckin joking, he is the least PED looking fighter in the UFC ( if you don't count nelson or hunt ), not exactly "super athlete" material. If he is on anything, it ain't working .
As someone said, Heart and Cardio, and a fair dab of skill.
Bisping has always held his chin up so gets caught with long looping hooks, the favourite shot of shorter fighters looking to close distance.
Yoel does not throw them period, and he does not march forward much, he will have a hell of a time catching bisping , and he does gas if pressured.
The biggest issue for bisping is the wrestling and the possible double, if he on the floor for too long, that's all she wrote.

A lot of PED users don't look the part. They aren't doing it for looks, this is not bodybuilding. Does Barnett look the part?

Fair enough, never thought about like that.
But this site is full of guys using musculature as basic measure, "smell test" is the phrase used a lot, even used by USADA. Also body fat index is mentioned a lot. Should I ignore such things ?
I do not know so much about the whole PED world, and don't want to have to learn a bunch of chemistry, any idea where I can find a non-biased overview of the subject ?

Anyone who uses a smell taste is pretty stupid for a number of reasons. Beyond the infinite amount of potential confounds that could explain a physique, the majority of PEDs won't have an extreme muscle building anabolic effect like so many people assume. Blood doping and EPO is extremely hard to catch and would have huge effects, while symptoms like bacne or an HGH gut are also very common in normal populations -- I've been bitch slapped by bacne for  most of my 20s, and I've absolutely known muscular friends who keep a ponchy gut. 

It's why it's so ridiculous when people shit on Rory for bacne or GSP for a gut, even though GSP's had one early in his career and late (while being double tested). Same reason, as others here have pointed out, you see body types like Barnette or Sidelnikove getting busted.

It can be pretty damning in some cases with physique change specifically, but it's also pretty obvious anyone can make it seem like there was a change by cherry picking images and being cunts as virtually every champion or fighter has been subjected to in UG threads lol

I guess everyone has probably used some gear at some point in their career, but why shit on people without proof?

Not to mention, you'd assume the proportion of genuine athletic specimens to be concentrated in the UFC relative to day-to-day life, so even if a suspiciously high % of fighters seem jacked, I can give some benefit of the doubt. 

Naturally UFC pays crap so it gets the worst physical talents (at higher weights) compared to other sports like NFL or NBA, but it's still going to catch some champs.