yoga pants are a sin (no pics)

How does one get this fucked up in the head?

Arizona Pastor and University of Arizona student Dean Saxton, a.k.a. Brother Dean Samuel, claims that there are some women who deserve being raped.

During his protest, Saxton held up a sign that read, “You deserve rape.”  He also screamed at women to, “give up your immodest clothing,” and “yoga pants are sin.”

okay, I lied. Here is a picture of the dweeb.

Hes a repressed homo, age old story Phone Post 3.0

it's 2014. I can't believe people like that pastor still exist. We really do need a cataclysmic event to wipe these cunts out.

What's his screenname? Phone Post 3.0

I like the shirt.

What a fucking loser, lol Phone Post 3.0

mongrel 911 - I like the shirt.
No shit

Id rock it Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - it's 2014. I can't believe people like that pastor still exist. We really do need a cataclysmic event to wipe these cunts out.

If you follow the current religious trends this guy is pretty mild. The Boko Haram is kidnapping female children for slavery in the name of religion.

FOr Reference

His take on cancer:

"Now I don’t think that cancer is definitely a judgement from God. But it does show a lot of judgement signs. Most of the people out there hate God, they will not serve him and let him reign over them, would not God heal and clean them?!

Yes, but they don’t want him, they want no part of it!

So they use their chemo therapy to middle finger God, and his judgements. Thus they may be increasing Gods judgement, like I said I’m not fully convinced but I’m pretty sure."

I hope gay rape him Phone Post 3.0

These people will never fully vanish. Thank god (ha!) we live in a time when they're viewed as extremist freaks.

A guy like this is the first one to sue or press charges if I knock him out after he calls my sister or girlfriend a whore. Phone Post 3.0

Doublehead - 

Arizona Pastor and University of Arizona student Dean Saxton, a.k.a. Brother Dean Samuel, claims that there are some women who deserve being raped.

During his protest, Saxton held up a sign that read, “You deserve rape.”  He also screamed at women to, “give up your immodest clothing,” and “yoga pants are sin.”

I should drive over to Tempe immediately and fuck this guy up.

He's at the wrong school.  ASU has WAY hotter sluts than the Wildcats.  Not even close.

Oh Im not driving all the way to Tucson. They gay anyway

definate anger issues. like he sees women in yoga pants, and gets all mad an assaults his penis

danas1fan - 
Doublehead - 

I should drive over to Tempe immediately and fuck this guy up.

And steal his shirt and send it to me

FISTER ROBOTO - 

FOr Reference

Thank you and VU!

I was having trouble with the whole "yoga pants" and "no pics" being in the same title...