Yoko Couture- Fight Promoter- Look out Dana!

www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp

Several Xtreme Couture fighters are stepping up to fight in the wake of the postponement of Affliction’s “Day of Reckoning.”

In association with Kim Couture’s KC Concepts, boxing promoter Skip Kelp’s Superfights MMA will take the Oct. 11 date originally reserved for Affliction’s second pay-per-view card at the Thomas and Mack Center.

The current card is as follows:

Rick Roufus vs. Hector Ramirez

Jay Hieron vs. Bryson Kamaka

Mike Pyle vs. Bryan Gassaway

John Alessio vs. Gideon Ray

Josh Haynes vs. Steve Byrnes

JJ Mix vs. John Halverson

Patrick Gonzalvez vs. Ryan Lamareaux

Ian Omolza vs. Ryan Haas

Elaina Reed vs. Stephanie Palmer

Tickets are currently on sale for the event and range from $15-50.

HD Net will broadcast the event on Oct. 17 on a pre-recorded basis. 

Uhhh boy.

Why would Rufus fight a wrestler?

Dumb dumb dumb.

I wish I was in Vegas.......good card!!

Will watch on HD-NET!

Why would Roufus fight MMA?

^^^^^^^^$$$$$$$$

I can't wait to find out the purse amounts. Curious how much "respect" each will be getting;)

Cindy

That's a pretty nice looking card for a local/regional show. It's not too often you get to see 10 UFC veterans on a local show.

If I lived in Vegas, you can bet your ass that I would be in the stands.

Justinmacd - Good fucking value for 15-50 bucks. Jesus christ.

Why are members allowed to use such language without getting banned?

TTT

Wontsubmit - 
CindyO -  I can't wait to find out the purse amounts. Curious how much "respect" each will be getting;)

Cindy
You are funny cindy. How many of the fighters on the card have sold hundreds of thousands of pay per views? How many have held multiple titles in 2 weight classes in the UFC?

Respect is earned but I guess someone making such dumb cunt remarks wouldnt know that. You are a dumb cunt. 

ROFLMAO!!! Yes, Chris... respect is earned. I thought green names were as well but just checked your stellar record and until you manage to actually win a fight, your pathetic ass should refrain from the name calling;) Mkay?

Cindy

Oh, so threads like this are the reason so many people think Cindy is a bitch. The more you know.

CindyO -  I can't wait to find out the purse amounts. Curious how much "respect" each will be getting;)

Cindy

stupid comment Cindy.

Kim Couture’s KC Concepts

Does KC stand for 'Kim Couture' ?

Kim Couture's Kim Couture's Concepts ?

Awesome for only $50

Hodrigo - 

Cindy

stupid comment Cindy.
But referring to her as Yoko in the title isn't??? Oh, please... LOL

Cindy

CindyO - 
Hodrigo - 

Cindy

stupid comment Cindy.
But referring to her as Yoko in the title isn't??? Oh, please... LOL

Cindy

Of course it is, but he doesn't work for the UFC right?

its a good ? cindy,lets see what % of the income fighters get from the show and maybe you can get dana to do the same.

whats dana giving out ,about 3% ?

I'd go see that show if it were in Central Illinois.