Yoshida Will WORK Harder in 2004

If Yoshida will fight in the HW GP, I really hope they won't match him up with any japanese fighter this time.
I sure as hell would have a hard time buying it when his opponent just suddenly lost all skills on the ground.

TK is a great fighter, period.....He was completely dominating Bas until the flury that costed him the belt. He has exceptional newaza skills and would be better if he fought at LHW.

Nakamura lost a draw match on his first outing to Nog Lite. He looked very impressive there and the loss doesn't have any impact on what his potential is.

Takase is clearly a great grappler. Records don't always reflect potential.

Yoshida is going to be hard to beat this year. He is getting more serious about training and I can see him doing very well. I think that if he fought Vanderlei again, later in the year, he would have a good shot. He just needs to work on his game some more.

Looks like a solid crew to me. All warriors!

"Nakamura lost a draw match on his first outing to Nog Lite."

Lol
It takes a judo player to make tapping out to an armbar a "draw match".

"He looked very impressive there and the loss doesn't have any impact on what his potential is."

Nakamura has never looked impressive.
He was stalling all of round 1 against Rogerio
and against Daniel Gracie, he topped it by stalling the whole match.

My mistake aatu. I only saw clips of the fight and for some reason, I was under the impression it was a draw. I did not see the Rd 2 armbar.

Nakamura is a tough SOB though. No mistake in claiming that.

Watching Royce school Yoshida, I really do wonder what was going through Silva's mind in their fight...

Yoshi has some sick ass shirts

Yoshida will not be schooled like that, again. He seems very focused.

mark of the wolf you lose all credibility when you quote Todd Atkins

Royce will not accept a rematch, although Yoshida accepted his offer. Watch. Royce is satisfied w/ one loss and a draw.

and one beatdown