You are naive if you don't think this is going to

The Supreme Court.

It is pretty funny to be honest. It sets up possibly the biggest honeypot ever to troll the left until the end of time.

Do you honestly think Trump is going to not go after this with everything he has? The same guy that you hate because he has an ego. You think as sitting president in control of the Senate and with the Conservative leaning Supreme Court he is not going to take this to court? Really? REALLY?

Can you imagine the humiliation when he exposes obvious voter fraud on multiple levels in multiple states and this election is decided by the court? There is already substantial evidence. Getting the game winning TD called back because of a holding call after celebrating in the end zone. lol

He doesn’t need to convince the media. The DNC. People that in general hate him. What he needs to do is present it in a legal manner to people NOT influenced by ANY leftist entity.

Maybe the left will learn a valuable lesson. That when you as an entire party slander a man in public in front of his family that he is a serial gang rapist that there are consequences for being such an awful human being to say disgusting lies about any innocent person like that. That guy is not going to cover for your lies or carry your water. When you call a black man an Uncle Tom and when you call a white mom a racist colonizer for adopting black children that you are the exact same person that you project upon others. Twitter can’t help you. CNN can’t help you. China can’t help you. The law will take evidence into consideration and act accordingly. Trump needs to PROVE this, it is up to him and his team to PROVE it, if they fail then it will be on them but they will not get railroaded for an honest legal proceeding.

Let the games begin.

65 Likes

Please leave.

25 Likes

lol

4 Likes

Trump is a piece of garbage human being. I have never voted for him, for I can’t support someone with such monumental character flaws.

However, I’ve said from the onset of this debacle that Trump is not going anywhere...win or lose the general election. He will stay in power.

9 Likes

Denial is an ugly thing. 

14 Likes

If this thing has even a chance of getting overturned in court, the national guard better be on standby because shit will get real ugly, real fast.

2 Likes
Caleb -

Denial is an ugly thing. 

Sure is. Denying that Trump is not going to proceed with legal proceedings is an ugly thing. 

13 Likes
salsero -

Trump is a piece of garbage human being. I have never voted for him, for I can’t support someone with such monumental character flaws.

However, I’ve said from the onset of this debacle that Trump is not going anywhere...win or lose the general election. He will stay in power.

Jusy curious, What do you think about bidens character?  Any flaws there?

how about kamala?  You ok with her character? 

22 Likes

Rats are always last to go down with the ship.

8 Likes
Cotton - 
Caleb -

Denial is an ugly thing. 

Sure is. Denying that Trump is not going to proceed with legal proceedings is an ugly thing. 

Cotton the king of moving goal posts.

Who denied that this isn’t going to go through legal proceedings? You made the claim that the election would go trumps way once it goes to court, no one thinks this isn’t going to go through some sort of legal proceeding. Stay on topic kid

2 Likes

Anyone can disagree with my opinion on voter fraud. That is what must be proven. 

Disagreeing with the fact Trump is going to not going to move forward with legal action is being naive. 

Debate the outcome, but this is happening. 

4 Likes
Isaac298 - 
Cotton - 
Caleb -

Denial is an ugly thing. 

Cotton the king of moving goal posts.

Who denied that this isn’t going to go through legal proceedings? You made the claim that the election would go trumps way once it goes to court, no one thinks this isn’t going to go through some sort of legal proceeding. Stay on topic kid

Pollsters are probably predicting a Biden win in the courts?!

1 Like
Cotton -

Anyone can disagree with my opinion on voter fraud. That is what must be proven. 

Disagreeing with the fact Trump is going to not going to move forward with legal action is being naive. 

Of course it's going to happen. He's said it several times and is sore losing child on a temper tantrum rampage.

The point that you to seem to miss or just choose to ignore is that it will go nowhere.

It's over, take the L and move on.

5 Likes
Sernie Banders - 
Cotton -

Of course it's going to happen. He's said it several times and is sore losing child on a temper tantrum rampage.

The point that you to seem to miss or just choose to ignore is that it will go nowhere.

Posts like this are EXACTLY why I can’t take almost any hardcore leftist seriously.

You very well may be right - it may go nowhere in court and the end result (the “L”) will just be confirmed. If that’s the case, then so be it.

But ANYONE on the left, after the way they’ve ad naseum & at large acted over the 4 years villifying someone pro-Trump (or even Trump himself) for being a “sore losing child” or “on a temper tantrum rampage” is as laughable as it is hypocritical.

Hey pot…meet kettle, yet?

8 Likes
Wiggy -
Sernie Banders - 
Cotton -

Posts like this are EXACTLY why I can’t take almost any hardcore leftist seriously.

You very well may be right - it may go nowhere in court and the end result (the “L”) will just be confirmed. If that’s the case, then so be it.

But ANYONE on the left, after the way they’ve ad naseum & at large acted over the 4 years villifying someone pro-Trump (or even Trump himself) for being a “sore losing child” or “on a temper tantrum rampage” is as laughable as it is hypocritical.

Hey pot…meet kettle, yet?

lol…

The period of self-reflection for Trumpsters couldn’t linger for a nanosecond.

1 Like
Sernie Banders - 
Cotton -

You might have a point but if the vote count was reversed the exact same thing would be happening on the Democratic side.

Don't forgot that the Dems at the highest level were saying months ago that they will not concede the election under *any* cirucmstances.  Even if the courts said it was a legitimate Republican win.

1 Like

![](upload://99TE8u9LURck1WioXkc2Qc0lOE7.jpeg)

4 Likes

Non American here, how exactly does the Supreme Court decide the election once it gets there? Explain like I'm 5. I understand that Trump must prove election fraud, but let's say he does... then what? What do the SCJ's decide exactly?

If he won’t leave hopefully a patriotic secret service member excutes him and gets promptly pardoned for being a national hero and ending a treasonous scourge. 

5 Likes

Why would it go to SCOTUS?

The Trump campaign has yet to bring forth a coherent argument for that in any state.

2 Likes