You are naive if you don't think this is going to

I think it would be a better plan if the Reps just started plotting the impeachment process.

1 Like
Cotton - The Supreme Court.

It is pretty funny to be honest. It sets up possibly the biggest honeypot ever to troll the left until the end of time.

Do you honestly think Trump is going to not go after this with everything he has? The same guy that you hate because he has an ego. You think as sitting president in control of the Senate and with the Conservative leaning Supreme Court he is not going to take this to court? Really? REALLY?

Can you imagine the humiliation when he exposes obvious voter fraud on multiple levels in multiple states and this election is decided by the court? There is already substantial evidence. Getting the game winning TD called back because of a holding call after celebrating in the end zone. lol

He doesn’t need to convince the media. The DNC. People that in general hate him. What he needs to do is present it in a legal manner to people NOT influenced by ANY leftist entity.

Maybe the left will learn a valuable lesson. That when you as an entire party slander a man in public in front of his family that he is a serial gang rapist that there are consequences for being such an awful human being to say disgusting lies about any innocent person like that. That guy is not going to cover for your lies or carry your water. When you call a black man an Uncle Tom and when you call a white mom a racist colonizer for adopting black children that you are the exact same person that you project upon others. Twitter can’t help you. CNN can’t help you. China can’t help you. The law will take evidence into consideration and act accordingly. Trump needs to PROVE this, it is up to him and his team to PROVE it, if they fail then it will be on them but they will not get railroaded for an honest legal proceeding.

Let the games begin.

My favorite part of this crybaby Taken/Death Wish revenge fantasy is the How Dare You complaints of baseless accusations towards kavanaugh. Meanwhile everyday on this website, you circle jerk with conservatives about-

Obama - Gay, Muslim, Communist born in Africa

Michelle- really a man, still has a penis

Hillary- drinks the blood of children at a pizza place or something?

Biden- pedophile

do you not see how hysterical you are getting? 

9 Likes
Cotton -

Anyone can disagree with my opinion on voter fraud. That is what must be proven. 

Disagreeing with the fact Trump is going to not going to move forward with legal action is being naive. 

Debate the outcome, but this is happening. 

I'm fine with the courts examining whatever complaints they deem credible; they should also dismiss those that aren't.  That's the process, and if there's fraud (on either side, which is possible) then it should be called out.

Here's the thing - I don't think it's going to change the outcome.  

1 Like
Cotton - The Supreme Court.

It is pretty funny to be honest. It sets up possibly the biggest honeypot ever to troll the left until the end of time.

Do you honestly think Trump is going to not go after this with everything he has? The same guy that you hate because he has an ego. You think as sitting president in control of the Senate and with the Conservative leaning Supreme Court he is not going to take this to court? Really? REALLY?

Can you imagine the humiliation when he exposes obvious voter fraud on multiple levels in multiple states and this election is decided by the court? There is already substantial evidence. Getting the game winning TD called back because of a holding call after celebrating in the end zone. lol

He doesn’t need to convince the media. The DNC. People that in general hate him. What he needs to do is present it in a legal manner to people NOT influenced by ANY leftist entity.

Maybe the left will learn a valuable lesson. That when you as an entire party slander a man in public in front of his family that he is a serial gang rapist that there are consequences for being such an awful human being to say disgusting lies about any innocent person like that. That guy is not going to cover for your lies or carry your water. When you call a black man an Uncle Tom and when you call a white mom a racist colonizer for adopting black children that you are the exact same person that you project upon others. Twitter can’t help you. CNN can’t help you. China can’t help you. The law will take evidence into consideration and act accordingly. Trump needs to PROVE this, it is up to him and his team to PROVE it, if they fail then it will be on them but they will not get railroaded for an honest legal proceeding.

Let the games begin.

So when he brings this to the supreme court, and he loses, what’s the next conspiracy? ACB isn’t a real catholic, Gorsuch was a liberal plant that has been living a lie for decades just to fuck Trump out of this election, and Kavanaugh is being blackmailed because they found video of him raping that woman?

It’s frustrating to talk about this shit with the hardcore Trump guys…it’s pretty obvious that Trump was going to call this a fraud, because he has been for months…and he’s going to lose states controlled by republicans. There’s literally no conspiracy theory he can throw out there his hardcore followers won’t buy and repeat.

2 Likes
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
Wiggy -
Sernie Banders - 
Cotton -

Anyone can disagree with my opinion on voter fraud. That is what must be proven. 

Disagreeing with the fact Trump is going to not going to move forward with legal action is being naive. 

Of course it's going to happen. He's said it several times and is sore losing child on a temper tantrum rampage.

The point that you to seem to miss or just choose to ignore is that it will go nowhere.

It's over, take the L and move on.

Posts like this are EXACTLY why I can’t take almost any hardcore leftist seriously.

You very well may be right - it may go nowhere in court and the end result (the “L”) will just be confirmed. If that’s the case, then so be it.

But ANYONE on the left, after the way they’ve ad naseum & at large acted over the 4 years villifying someone pro-Trump (or even Trump himself) for being a “sore losing child” or “on a temper tantrum rampage” is as laughable as it is hypocritical.

Hey pot…meet kettle, yet?

lol…

The period of self-reflection for Trumpsters couldn’t linger for a nanosecond.

Pot…kettle.

Like I said.

1 Like
jake11 -
salsero -

Trump is a piece of garbage human being. I have never voted for him, for I can’t support someone with such monumental character flaws.

However, I’ve said from the onset of this debacle that Trump is not going anywhere...win or lose the general election. He will stay in power.

Jusy curious, What do you think about bidens character?  Any flaws there?

how about kamala?  You ok with her character? 

By far, I would trust Biden to steward the republic vs Trump...knowing his issues which are of public record. So far, it seems that 72 million others agree. Trump is a corrupt businessman doing what he does best, which is selling his brand and posturing.

Pence is a hypocrite...so called Christian who chucks for Trump’s foolery. 

I can do without Harris. He could have picked a better VP, but he boxed himself in with his commitment to picking a woman. He should have gone with Gabbard.

1 Like
thefirst15er -

Let the games begin.

My favorite part of this crybaby Taken/Death Wish revenge fantasy is the How Dare You complaints of baseless accusations towards kavanaugh. Meanwhile everyday on this website, you circle jerk with conservatives about-

Biden- pedophile

Who is hysterical? You posted crazy nonsense. 

1 Like

It'll be litigated for sure. Of that, I have no doubt. 

VTCO -

Why would it go to SCOTUS?

The Trump campaign has yet to bring forth a coherent argument for that in any state.

100%. People here can’t refute this point and they’re just trying to ignore it lol

1 Like

Here's the deal -  

Biden won, and the court challenges aren't going to change that.

2 Likes
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
Wiggy -
Sernie Banders - 
Cotton -

Of course it's going to happen. He's said it several times and is sore losing child on a temper tantrum rampage.

The point that you to seem to miss or just choose to ignore is that it will go nowhere.

Posts like this are EXACTLY why I can’t take almost any hardcore leftist seriously.

You very well may be right - it may go nowhere in court and the end result (the “L”) will just be confirmed. If that’s the case, then so be it.

But ANYONE on the left, after the way they’ve ad naseum & at large acted over the 4 years villifying someone pro-Trump (or even Trump himself) for being a “sore losing child” or “on a temper tantrum rampage” is as laughable as it is hypocritical.

lol…

The period of self-reflection for Trumpsters couldn’t linger for a nanosecond.

No self-reflection needed.

Win or lose, we are in the right.

That will never change.

2 Likes
Rickmassmma -
Cotton - The Supreme Court.

Let the games begin.

So when he brings this to the supreme court, and he loses, what’s the next conspiracy? ACB isn’t a real catholic, Gorsuch was a liberal plant that has been living a lie for decades just to fuck Trump out of this election, and Kavanaugh is being blackmailed because they found video of him raping that woman?

It’s frustrating to talk about this shit with the hardcore Trump guys…it’s pretty obvious that Trump was going to call this a fraud, because he has been for months…and he’s going to lose states controlled by republicans. There’s literally no conspiracy theory he can throw out there his hardcore followers won’t buy and repeat.

You all over the place there, buddy. Bringing up random fake talking points that have nothing to do with anything has nothing to do with stating it will go to the Supreme Court. That part is a FACT. Proof needs to be presented. Then we see. The 2nd guy in a row to bring up all kinds of random stuff that isn't relevant to this thread. Weird. 

1 Like
GarlicSauce - 
VTCO -

Why would it go to SCOTUS?

The Trump campaign has yet to bring forth a coherent argument for that in any state.

100%. People here can’t refute this point and they’re just trying to ignore it lol

I’m so sorry sweetheart. Is no one talking to you so you have to talk to yourself?

3 Likes
Wiggy - If this thing has even a chance of getting overturned in court, the national guard better be on standby because shit will get real ugly, real fast.

Lot of people are ok with this getting ugly. One side has wanted ugly since the beginning. The other side is going to warm up to it quite nicely if there is not a free and fair election. That is the most basic tenet of a true democracy.

If that doesn't happen, the country is gone anyway.

1 Like

Hey OP you fucking retard, you know it's not up to Trump if it gets to the supreme court right?

And even if it did, scotus would laugh him out of court just like every other judge has, because there is no violation?

Open a book once in awhile you fucking dummy. 

6 Likes
Cotton -
thefirst15er -

Let the games begin.

Biden- pedophile

Who is hysterical? You posted crazy nonsense. 

My mistake, you don’t agree with the many Trumpers on this website who post all those baseless accusations all the time? If that is the case I apologize. I still think your post sounds unhinged and desperate, but I wouldn’t want to lump you in with the real crazies if that’s not the case...

MayorPirkle -

Non American here, how exactly does the Supreme Court decide the election once it gets there? Explain like I'm 5. I understand that Trump must prove election fraud, but let's say he does... then what? What do the SCJ's decide exactly?

They can decide to toss votes if they've been proven invalid
1 Like
thefirst15er - 

Let the games begin.

Biden- pedophile

The difference is, most of those accusations are silly and people are trolling.

Yeah, the birther thing got a little attention – but was largely nothing more than a blip on the national scale.

And most people observe that Biden is creepy and sometimes makes girls/women uncomfortable, without accusing him of being a full on Pedo.

The Kavanaugh thing on the other hand, was front page in-your-face national news, that the left and the MSM pretended was legit – literally smearing the man in front of the entire world.

Supposedly legit politicians like scumbag Cory Booker speechafied on national TV.

Even that bitch on The View said ““He’s PROBABLY GUILTY””!

It was a despicable display.

Almost as bad as what the media has done to Trump for the past 4 years.

Trump is the victim of probably the greatest smear campaign in modern history.

If the media was even halfway fair and honest, Trump would have won this in a landslide.

I hope he fights tooth and nail until the bitter end, because he is undeniably righteous in doing so.

And anyone who doesn’t think there was election fuckery in these cities, is lying to themselves.

2 Likes
Wiggy -
Sernie Banders - 
Cotton -

You are delusional. Your hero lost, it’s over, deal with it and move on. As far as the sore loser comment goes, STFU. Nobody including Hillary herself four years ago came out and said that the she won, the election was a fraud, and tried to suppress votes or destroy the fabric of our democracy. Hillary was crucified for waiting until the next morning to conceed but Trump’s childish authoritarian tactics are perfectly fine. You have no clue what hypocrissy is stuck inside your maga echo chamber jerking off to readings of “The art of the deal.”

2 Likes
quim -
MayorPirkle -

Non American here, how exactly does the Supreme Court decide the election once it gets there? Explain like I'm 5. I understand that Trump must prove election fraud, but let's say he does... then what? What do the SCJ's decide exactly?

They can decide to toss votes if they've been proven invalid

Gotcha, thank you. So the hope is that they will toss enough votes to tip the election night totals in Trump's favour? That seems like a tall order