"You are now known as the loser."

Who the fuck is this Tupac wannabe telling people "You are now know as the loser!"? Talking shit to people who have the balls to step into the ring and throw down. I guarantee I'd snap his little chicken-bone arm in half. Typical fucking gangster, hiding behind an entourage.

Iron Ring is the most worthless piece of shit ever to grace my eyes. I can't believe I wasted my bandwidth illegally downloading this piece of dogshit.

the show is complete garbage...it sets the black community back even further...seriously, the rappers and trainers on this show are idiots to the tenth degree..TI and the dipshit coach have zero class and about as much intelligence..

Why do people keep watching it if it is sooooo bad. Seriously. Enough already. If you don't like it don't watch!

Photobucket

You guys are the losers for watching this shit. Seriously...

^^^Agree. This crap shouldn't be encouraged, at any level.

Brigham - 

You guys are the losers for watching this shit. Seriously...

It's comedy. I watch every week. The show is f'n hilarious...its like 9 episodes in and I still have no idea what's going on or how a dude is going to win the $100k. Lighten up, nerd.

I can honestly and proudly say that I have not seen any of that garbage. 

Is this really only for blacks Jobby?

edit nm... god TI is a bitch

The problem is that it takes and magnifies a small slice of the black population, the worst element, and projects that as the norm. It could be done with any group. Or, they could have taken other entertainers who act like Ludacris does on the show, and some better trainers, and had a much better show without the loudmouth assholes. They didn't have to fill the entertainment roster with these guys. Or, they could have taken any of several upper middle class suburbs of Atlanta and shown all Huxtable types. The selective allowing of overt discrimination makes it worse. Giving more license to be prejudiced on the show hurts African Americans.

^ hate to rain on your civil rights/PC parade but if you think its more dishonest to portray those folks on iron ring as representative of the black community than it is to present the cosby show clan, you are might want to take a good look around your major metro area and reassess your prerogative... (to think in those terms and or the right/evidence you hold that gives you that opinion) edited for stretchplum's clarity

First time on here I've ever been called PC. Too bad bywaterflotsam/mssrthibodeaux/knoodler is gone. You're correct as to one portion of the urban population. What I said is that you could take a slice of any group. I don't think one can actually "reassess" a "prerogative".

pretty awful show all the way around.........other than jermaine andre and shonie the guys running this thing and coaching it are completely clueless, especially the "main guy" that is "running" it......where did they find these people?

As an upstanding citizen in the black community, I agree with Bry Bry

Other great quotes from the last episode:

"Go get him Mexican! Get him Mexican!"

"Too much grapplin' goin' on! Stand 'em up! Too much grapplin'!"

Jason Smith - ^ hate to rain on your civil rights/PC parade but if you think its more dishonest to portray those folks on iron ring as representative of the black community than it is to present the cosby show clan, you are might want to take a good look around your major metro area and reassess your prerogative... (to think in those terms and or the right/evidence you hold that gives you that opinion) *edited for stretchplum's clarity*

There are a few assholes on the show but they seem to be getting all the airtime so far. You hardly see Nelly, Andre, Shonie. UFC Fighter Roan Carniero is one of the refs. He doesn't get any on air commentary. Roberto Traven is PBF's coach but I haven't even seen him on the show. Abdul Mutakabbir seems to be a good guy and is listed as a BJJ black belt. He hardly get's any air.

The show seems to be focused on showing drama and characters being obnoxious, much like TUF.

watched for about 5 seconds till i heard sound effects then i turned that garbage off.

Seriously the worst show in the history of television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7b2oCYgfik