You are your favorite NBA teams GM

Here is an interesting trade between Memphis and New Orleans that I think would make sense for both teams:

To Memphis:
Eric Gordon, Ryan Anderson, Jason Smith

To New Orleans:
Zach Randolph, Kosta Koufos, Quincy Pondexter Memphis 2014 1st round pick

Why Memphis does it:
Memphis had to hit the perfect storm to make it to the Western Conference Final last year. Memphis needs a player that can create their own offence and more outside shooting. Gordon is a huge injury risk on a long salary, but he is an offensive force when healthy and can play tough d as well. Anderson would be a great addition as a stretch 4 and can compete with Ed Davis for the starters job. Smith is a solid back up who can provide depth at the 4 and 5 spots.

Why New Orleans does it:
Getting rid of Gordons contract is a great way to clear up their back court and move forward with Jrue and Tyreke as the starters. Randolph will still be able to provide 18 and 9 over the life of his contract and would be a nice complement and bodyguard for the Unibrow. Koufos is incredibly underrated and would be a great 1st big off the bench for New Orleans. Pondexter can compete with Aminu for the starters job at SF. Getting back into the draft would be huge as well.

MJ sells his rights to the team to Bird and Larry Legend takes control of the Bobcats like he should have from the beginning Phone Post 3.0

Sean Mannion stuffed my Beaver - I'd FIRE Mike Dantoni first off, he is a loser, a fraud. Convince Phil Jackson to come back. When it comes to trades? Not too sure, get all the youth and speed at pg, sg, and sf we could get.... And 3 pt shooters.... Phone Post 3.0

This

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - As a Blazers fan, I'd get Paul Allen to spend whatever it takes to get Phoenix training staff to Portland. And then trade myself to Indiana for Kevin Pritchard Phone Post
Fuck how I miss KP. Fuck Paul Allen and his fucking bitch ass ego!

I can't stand him as an owner

Although I do like Olshey Phone Post 3.0

mshagger - 
shaqitup -

Raptors, get rid of their mediocre players and tank for wiggins.

100% agree. Phone Post

They keep bringing in guys that are good players in bad teams.

Rudy gay isn't going to lead a team to anything, and he also isn't going to be a good working piece in the puzzle.

The only solid piece i think the raptors have at this point is Jonas, he will be a solid 15 and 10, couple of blocks, and shoots decent percentages at ft and fg.

mshagger - 
shaqitup -

100% agree. Phone Post

Rudy gay isn't going to lead a team to anything, and he also isn't going to be a good working piece in the puzzle.

The only solid piece i think the raptors have at this point is Jonas, he will be a solid 15 and 10, couple of blocks, and shoots decent percentages at ft and fg.

shaqitup - 
mshagger - 
shaqitup -

100% agree. Phone Post

I think JV's ceiling is a more athletic Marc Gasol. He will be a great compliment to a superstar, but you wont be able to build a championship contender with him as your best player.

I really hope Ross can show some consistency and more diversity in his half court game. If he can consistently dial in his 3 pointer it will make attacking the basket a lot easier for him. If he runs less hot and cold he could be a star as well.

DDR has pretty much capped out his ceiling, unless he magically develops a 3 point stroke or becomes a lockdown defender. Unfortunately he hasn't shown a penchant for either of those skills.

Amir is a stud, but would provide better value as a backup. He is the one player outside of JV that I would be upset if they lost. His intangibles provide so much.